Who Would You Like to See More of in the Final 4 Weeks?

4 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

i have no interest in seeing tyrod take another snap. peterman looks like a real qb ( better if the wrs can catch)... and if tyrod was hurt early on like mcd supposedly said then shame on him for not making the change....and the play calling at the end of the first drive makes me hope rico is out the door by jan. 1st. any one who thinks we have to stick with taylor because we are not yet eliminated is trippin.

Jeff Tuel > Peterman.

The Bills are doooooooomed!

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

Which would likely mean he'll be a crappy NFL QB, based on history ...

http://www.thegridfe.com/2015/05/21/national-championship-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl/

Oh, like Watson was crappy this year because he won the National Championship last year?

8 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

I want to see more of all the rookies, more pats* injuries and more chiefs losses.

Totally agree, I would like those 3 things to happen!

5 hours ago, PolishDave said:

Jeff Tuel > Peterman.

The Bills are doooooooomed!

Disagree

1 hour ago, Manther said:

Oh, like Watson was crappy this year because he won the National Championship last year?

I think you have to go back to the 80s to find the last good one. It was a light-hearted post.  Chill, dude. 

14 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

The only thing I have a strong opinion about along these lines is QB.

I do not want to see Tyrod play another snap for this team ever again.

I hope he heals up on a personal level, but it would be convenient if his injury is serious enough to sit him the rest of the year without the need to decide the issue.

Nothing is going to be gained by Bills wins at this point and nothing will be gained by playing Tyrod.

Can I assume that Tyrod's revised contract doesn't have any dumb clauses in it for guaranteed money if he's injured?