Donovan Darius - sounds pretty upset to me...

And no, kids, he's too expensive.    He's a cheap-shotter too, anyone see that Jax/Green Bay game late last year?  Freaking clotheslined a dude in mid-air, cool!

265847[/snapback]

Yeah, that was a nasty hit.

I'll be curious to see how much he gets from somewhere else if he is traded. He really thinks he can improve significantly on $5MM??

Yeah, that was a nasty hit.

I'll be curious to see how much he gets from somewhere else if he is traded.  He really thinks he can improve significantly on $5MM??

265869[/snapback]

By no means do I have Clumpy-like knowledge of salary issues, but I can't help but think that Darius's situation here is not that bad. Ok, yeah, he's getting franchised every year, but he is getting top-5 salaries out of this and he is on an up-and comer of a team. I look at guys like Victor Jones who gladly signs one-year deals every year in order to hold out and miss training camp, and then I think about what it is Darius expects to be getting and wonder what he is so upset about. I can't imagine him getting much more than what he is getting now, especially now that he has a goon rep :devil: Of course this whole thing is probably just typical contract squabble.