Bills Patriots 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Serious as a heart attack. Those players were every bit as dominant in their eras as Gronk. Best of all time arguments are moot at best. 

WRT Mackey, Ditka and Winslow, the numbers certainly don’t support your argument. Plus Gronk has been THE dominant non-QB on the greatest dynasty in NFL history.

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

someone hasn't been watching. Actually has been a damn good gameplan by Dennision. 

I have been watching. Besides the few Webb packages this offense has been trash. Plus our run game is trash all season

1 minute ago, Yeezus said:

Can't wait until Mcdermott gets fired in 3 years and we start the whole process over again!!!!

Go bills!!

Seriously?  That's a recipe for another 5 years of futility.  Have to give McD some time; I think we're on the right track.

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

Dennison needs to get canned. No ingenuity and he cannot tailor an offense to his players. He's garbage

and I am no fan of taylor

Dennison has ran wildcat and created some unique offensive playcalling today. He may be playing for his job, but hes doing well today. He is NOT the primary issue atm

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

This can't just be a Dennison thing. Why is it that receivers never catch balls in Buffalo but on a new team they do? It's gotta beTyrod. He scared to throw. His innacuracy probably leads to that fear smh

I'm tired of hearing and seeing the Dennison threads in all honesty. 

• Like (+1) 1