Hey Bills fans

Ice bowl 67

22 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Losing Rodgers we're getting a taste of what losing feels like every week. I now know what Browns fans go through, this hurts a lot. You guys are still alive, were finished for this season. We have gotten spoiled is what I'm saying. 

Terrible seeing Rodgers go down - heart went out to you guys. It's a hard feeling to deal with certainly, fortunately (or not) we've had 17 years practice at it...with frequent hope and heartbreak perpetuating a seemingly never ending purgatory of mediocrity and high blood pressure. But ya still watch every Sunday :)

Edited by ctk232

37 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Losing Rodgers we're getting a taste of what losing feels like every week. I now know what Browns fans go through, this hurts a lot. You guys are still alive, were finished for this season. We have gotten spoiled is what I'm saying. 

You fortunately will have Rodgers back next year and a decent draft pick for once. pack will be back next year!

Thanks Ice Bowl! 

Some of the posters lately sound like they should be singing "Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen" in response to you.

Don't see how a win against NE is possible. Too many holes, and Dennison and Taylor are way too conservative to win a shootout, but anything is possible. After 18 years, it seems the odds should be stacked against us to NOT make the playoffs. 

11 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

My brother is a Packers fan I remember him saying hundley has to be the worst starter in the NFL the week we named Peterman starter lol I said wait until you see what the bills have starting for them

11 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Spoiled?  GB fans?  Ah, just a bit. 

Hundley is really taking steps.  I was impressed by last week's game.  He looked like a  legit QB.

Y'all got to do something about y'all's D.  Rodgers has been covering up for a multitude of sins there.

5 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Who played against KC? Peterman or Tyrod?

Tyrod

16 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Yes you guys are so spoiled with Rogers and Favre. Always pull for you guys tho, feel like Rogers is the only qb who can beat TB12. At least you know all will be well when Rogers comes back and we’ll still be searching for our qb

Edited by CDogg20