San Francisco is terrible

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Not even involuntary manslaughter huh?

Nothing at all.

I guess they think they are proving some kind of point but holy crap they have lost all sense of reality.

What the hell are you talking about?

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

The dude who shot the girl on the pier got completely acquitted.  Oh yeah, he got time served for possession.

Really?  The one thing he didn't do was possess a gun.  :lol:

I hope her family files federal civil rights charges, against him AND San Francisco.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Really?  The one thing he didn't do was possess a gun.  :lol:

I hope her family files federal civil rights charges, against him AND San Francisco.

I honestly believe that if you, Tiberius or me did exactly what he did we would have been convicted, and rightfully so, in a nanosecond.

It is one thing to protect immigrants, but it is another to give someone a free pass on something like that.  IMO it is a symptom of a warped society.

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

Ironically, civil court is where the justice will be dealt. 

This decision is pretty bad for the City of San Francisco. It may have very well been the right one, though. 

How TF is it right?

Go to the pier, fire a gun and the bullet kills someone even off of a ricochet....and that isn't involuntary manslaughter?  Wtf?

I guarantee if you did that you would have been convicted.

39 minutes ago, Paulus said:

This decision is pretty bad for the City of San Francisco. It may have very well been the right one, though. 

According to him he was either trying to kill a sea lion or he stepped on the gun and made it go off. Oh, and he just found it too.

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

What are they going to get out of a civil suit? The guy's pot or the piss he left in it?

He's a 5-time deported Mexican. Do you really think a civil suit is going to matter?

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

What are they going to get out of a civil suit? The guy's pot or the piss he left in it?

He's a 5-time deported Mexican. Do you really think a civil suit is going to matter?

Nope, that's why it is ironic to me. 

Homeless Illegal Alien finds gun under pier, picks it up, and it accidentally discharges. Gotta find evidence otherwise. 

5 hours ago, Paulus said:

Nope, that's why it is ironic to me. 

Homeless Illegal Alien finds gun under pier, picks it up, and it accidentally discharges. Gotta find evidence otherwise. 

If he accidentally hit her with a car and took off would he be in jail?

“For those who might criticize this verdict — there are a number of people who have commented on this case in the last couple of years …. Let me just remind them they are themselves under investigation by a special prosecutor in Washington, D.C. and they may soon avail themselves of the presumption of innocence beyond a reasonable doubt, so I ask that they reflect on that before they comment or disparage the results of this case.”

:lol:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/12/01/kate-steinle-case-trump-infuriated-as-jury-acquits-illegal-immigrant-charged-in-san-francisco-killing/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_mm-sf-murder-515am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.455b96ebaa7a

9 hours ago, Koko78 said:

They are going to sue the City of San Francisco.

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are a pos. I saw that statement live and almost puked. The defendant was not credible in the least and he should have gotten manslaughter if you believed his lies and 2nd degree murder if you didn't believe him. His attorney instantly tried to make this political but only insured that the wall will get further consideration.

16 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

They are going to sue the City of San Francisco.

You are a pos. I saw that statement live and almost puked. The defendant was not credible in the least and he should have gotten manslaughter if you believed his lies and 2nd degree murder if you didn't believe him. His attorney instantly tried to make this political but only insured that the wall will get further consideration.

You don't think Trump tried politicizing this???

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You don't think Trump tried politicizing this???

I again offer myself to be removed from PPP if you would do the same. Neither one of us to ever come back to PPP.

Otherwise, your a mouth breathing **** pipe