Who would destroy the Bills in the playoffs?

unclepete

7 hours ago, Marty McFly said:

We beat them last year. Its one of taylors 3 comeback games.

Last year's Jags team and this year's Jags team are completely different. Just because they lost to the Cardinals last Sunday doesn't mean they don't pose matchup issues. If we get in and are healthy then I think we have a chance against anyone. But out of the teams mentioned, I think the Jags defense could make Taylor look like he did in the 2nd game versus the Jets. 

None of these teams would destroy the Bills.  I think Buffalo could beat any one of them.

17 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Probably any one of the NFC teams they would have to face.

They wouldn't face an NFC team in the playoffs.  The SB, that is a different story.

The issue for me is experience. This is a franchise that hasn't been to the playoffs since we all know when, probably going against a team with a lot more recent playoff games under their belt, and with a rookie staff to boot. Playoff football is a totally different animal.

If we somehow got the Jags, Titans or another team as green I think we'd stand a shot. Otherwise I just don't see us being able to match the intensity and preparedness you need to win playoff games.

20 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Our path would quickly lead us to a game in Foxboro.

NE would kill us in their stadium in a playoff game.  We would be annihilated.

So it’s not worth going to the playoffs? Is there any reason to play Sunday in that case. The Jets and Phins gave em a game. Why can’t we?

I think the chances of beating the Titans in the wild card round would be pretty good, plus a cool story being in that stadium again to exorcise demons

Jacksonville would be tough. Marrone might run it 50 times, and that defense is very good. Plus, the Jags would have dozens and dozens of fans, along with tarps flapping in the breeze, making noise when we were on offense.

21 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

The issue for me is experience. This is a franchise that hasn't been to the playoffs since we all know when, probably going against a team with a lot more recent playoff games under their belt, and with a rookie staff to boot. Playoff football is a totally different animal.

If we somehow got the Jags, Titans or another team as green I think we'd stand a shot. Otherwise I just don't see us being able to match the intensity and preparedness you need to win playoff games.

I don't really agree with this. I mean, yeah, there's more pressure in the playoffs. But it's still the same football game. Sure it's against better teams... but the whole "playoff football is different" thing..... No it's not. Just a football game. The rules don't change, the game doesn't change when you get to the playoffs.