NATE CLEMENTS

Im sorry but I had to post this, I feel saddened at all the post I read that say Clement will be traded this season if we got Ty Law. Obvisously the arm chair GMS have gottena little to lazy in their Lazy chair, or mixed too much Kool-aid.

First off Clements is in his last year of the contract, if we cant sign him to an extension or resign him next season he can be Franchised and we could get a min first round pick for him but the tag calls for 2 first round picks. Clements is defenately a top 10 CB in the leaugue and I seriously doubt we would let him go for nothing.

Secondly, Ty Law's signing would be complimentary to Clements and another sigining to make our defense even better. Not an indicator that we would trade Clements. Think of Ty law tutoring Clements how much better he could possibly get.

Finally, why must almost everyone have someone out the door on the heels of some prospect. We have a championship caliber team. Cutting Clements only weakens our secondary and special teams, personnally I wouldnt do it and i dont see it happening.

For me its...I hate to pay one person that much money. Especially a corner. With

the new rules that make them less effective. Then I look at the Pats using two

rookies and a wideout for their corners.

For me its...I hate to pay one person that much money. Especially a corner. With

the new rules that make them less effective. Then I look at the Pats using two

rookies and a wideout for their corners.

265590[/snapback]

AH take oout your microscope, No TY LAW in the superbowl and the secondary was scorched for 355 yds by donavan mcnabb and a broken TO, Patriots are going to have some serious secondary issues this season. The only thing that makes their secondary something is their safety. But they were payin LAW 10 mil a year for the last 3 years. But 3-6 mill for the position is not such a bad thing.