Jameis Winston Back In as Bucs Starting QB

26CornerBlitz

24 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Fantasy: Winston returning from injury or Stafford against Ravens D. . . what say you?

Stafford.  The team may not win, but they will likely need to throw the ball and he has some nice targets in Tate and Jones.  

Winston scares me, but the matchup is great.  

Great, now I'm confused also :)  Go with McCown if you can get him.  

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

If you want to eat a W I'd be looking for a third option. Possibly Josh McCown? 

41 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Stafford.  The team may not win, but they will likely need to throw the ball and he has some nice targets in Tate and Jones.  

Winston scares me, but the matchup is great.  

Great, now I'm confused also :)  Go with McCown if you can get him.  

McCown is available, and I have been considering picking him up (unfortunately after 3 moves my league charges $3 per move). I do like his KC match-up. 

Does it change anything that I have Marvin Jones and DJax? Could get those double-whammy points from Stafford or Winston if they throw either a TD...

21 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

McCown is available, and I have been considering picking him up (unfortunately after 3 moves my league charges $3 per move). I do like his KC match-up. 

Does it change anything that I have Marvin Jones and DJax? Could get those double-whammy points from Stafford or Winston if they throw either a TD...

I think I'd be more inclined to get McCown since you have Jones and DJax.  I have Marvin Jones also and have Stafford on my bench for Big Ben.  I wouldn't want to double-down on Stafford or Winston having a big day.  If you have McCown and one of the other QB's has a big day, you likely get the reward in the form of the WR.    

Let me know what you end up doing.  Not an easy choice!