It's simple: Win this week and we are IN

McBean

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

As long as the visitors act proper and can take the crap thrown at them in enemy territory I am good with it.  (not that I have a say) 

It's the obvious trolls that spoil it for the good posters. 

Should I apologize now for Ricko1117 (or whatever number he has) and put a disclaimer that not all is Pats fans have forgotten the "patsies" days and sitting in a cold ass stadium watching a crappy team.

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

This is the Buffalo Bills we are talking about. They would win this game only to lose to Miami's backups. 

Precisely.

They need to beat the Pats because they need to beat the Pats. Playoffs are a stretch of the imagination right now. Need to worry about this game first and foremost.

7 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Nothing worse that Pats fans that say things like "I never take games for granted" or "You guys have a good team". Actually, nothing worse than Pats fans period. 

We can't help it. We are all brain washed by the emperor himself say nothing but praise to our opponents. ? seriously though Bills have never been arrogant or obnoxious like Dolphin fans (I mean you went undefeated almost 50 years ago let it go.) or Jet fans (who have never had anything brag about!) hell I remember after yet another Bills drubbing of the Pats the Bills fans being rather cool and saying "don't worry the good times will come back again"  never once flaunted it in my face at least.   So when my Pats finally stumble (and all teams finally do) I hope the Bills are the one to claim the mantle.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

This is a misleading thread/title.

And even if we were to pull of a huge upset there are no guarantees we get into the playoffs even with 10 wins. Other teams have the advantage right now because of conference records specifically Ravens, Jags and Titans and I believe all of them would beat out the Bills if they all finished with the same record.

So you really do not know if the Bills would get in ahead of any of those other teams or not if they all ended with the same record? 

1 hour ago, McBean said:

Save your time doing the simulations. If, and that's a big IF, we win this week against the Pats...we're in.

I called it last week before the KC game but I think somehow we win 4 straight. KC, NE, INDY, and MIA.

The season comes down to this Sunday IMO. Let's see what this Bills team has.

I think this is one of the biggest games at home in quite sometime. It's time for TT and the offense to step up. 31 points from the offense will win this game. If they can't get to 31, we lose.

I'm calling it now and I stand by my bold prediction last week...

BILLS WIN THIS SUNDAY 31-28...

The streak ends in 2017.:beer:

31 is not going to win this game.  50 may do it. 

2 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

But, the title isn't true. A win puts us at 7-9 which is by no means a sure thing we are in.

you are correct.  The most possibly Bills like thing to do would be to win this weekend, and have a loss to the Colts cost us the playoffs.  

But I think we do not win this weekend and still make the playoffs.  

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Why? I don't brag or go "we going kill you guys" EVER. First because I never believe we are going to but second I respect the members here. 

Is it ny name? :) I'd change it but I'd hate someone say "you suck as a bills fan" when I post something lol

Saying u suck as a Bills fan would be a step up from a cheats fan! 

Just sayin............

• Haha (+1) 1

If we do beat the Pats this time of year and the state of the WC race in the AFC than yah its almost safe to say we are as good as in....the momentum would be huge...but with that being said the chances of this happening i think is pretty much close to NIL....well unless TB comes down with a massive case of food poisoning right before the game......

3 hours ago, McBean said:

Save your time doing the simulations. If, and that's a big IF, we win this week against the Pats...we're in.

I called it last week before the KC game but I think somehow we win 4 straight. KC, NE, INDY, and MIA.

The season comes down to this Sunday IMO. Let's see what this Bills team has.

I think this is one of the biggest games at home in quite sometime. It's time for TT and the offense to step up. 31 points from the offense will win this game. If they can't get to 31, we lose.

I'm calling it now and I stand by my bold prediction last week...

BILLS WIN THIS SUNDAY 31-28...

The streak ends in 2017.:beer:

tyrod takes a dirty hit and goes out....no flag on an obvious late hit. peterman comes in and goes 23/27 315 an 3tds...shady breaks off long one and we get a 55 yd.fg for the win...there's your 31-28:blink:

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

pass the joint this way.  

The Bills must win and the Ravens must lose just to hold on to the WC by .5 games. 

i don't know about this "hot" raven team.  detroit needs this game...outscores flacco.   pittsburgh....ummm no win for  the raves here...and a good clothesline from burfict could do the job for cincy and i think indy may surprise. i'm not too worried about baltimore. i think 8-8 is where they'll end up.

Edited by billsredneck1

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

pass the joint this way.  

The Bills must win and the Ravens must lose just to hold on to the WC by .5 games. 

Actually if the Bills win and Ravens win Bills take the wildcard spot because Ravens play a NFC team this week and will be 5-3 in conference... Same as us. That is tie breaker number two after head to head. We don't play head to head this year so it goes to  Tie breaker number three which is common opponents which we don't meet the minimum requirements of 4 common opponents yet. So tie breaker number 4 is Strength of Schedule. Currently Bills are one spot above the Ravens hence we would go in front of both teams win this weekend.

• Thank you (+1) 2