It's simple: Win this week and we are IN

McBean

Save your time doing the simulations. If, and that's a big IF, we win this week against the Pats...we're in.

I called it last week before the KC game but I think somehow we win 4 straight. KC, NE, INDY, and MIA.

The season comes down to this Sunday IMO. Let's see what this Bills team has.

I think this is one of the biggest games at home in quite sometime. It's time for TT and the offense to step up. 31 points from the offense will win this game. If they can't get to 31, we lose.

I'm calling it now and I stand by my bold prediction last week...

BILLS WIN THIS SUNDAY 31-28...

The streak ends in 2017.:beer:

Well see what this 2017 Bills team is made of this week..........we either come out ans dictate this game or we hang our heads in shame.

Hopefully, the Pats are looking past this one and hoping its an always easy win..........maybe we can catch them napping.

A win this week is a HUGE step in the right direction. We would still need to not lay an egg against the Colts and beat the Dolphins at least once, if not twice. A win this week doesn't guarantee anything except that we would be 7-5 with 4 games left to play.  

Edited by H2o

8 minutes ago, McBean said:

Save your time doing the simulations. If, and that's a big IF, we win this week against the Pats...we're in.

I called it last week before the KC game but I think somehow we win 4 straight. KC, NE, INDY, and MIA.

The season comes down to this Sunday IMO. Let's see what this Bills team has.

I think this is one of the biggest games at home in quite sometime. It's time for TT and the offense to step up. 31 points from the offense will win this game. If they can't get to 31, we lose.

I'm calling it now and I stand by my bold prediction last week...

BILLS WIN THIS SUNDAY 31-28...

The streak ends in 2017.:beer:

This is a misleading thread/title.

And even if we were to pull of a huge upset there are no guarantees we get into the playoffs even with 10 wins. Other teams have the advantage right now because of conference records specifically Ravens, Jags and Titans and I believe all of them would beat out the Bills if they all finished with the same record.

A win means nothing this Sunday if the Bills face say indy and puke all over themselves and lose. (Case and point it if the Bills had taken care of The Jets they would be in the driver seat for the wild card,  win or lose Sunday.) 

Edited by PatsFanNH

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

A win means nothing this Sunday if the Bills face say indy and puke all over themselves and lose. (Case and point it if the Bills had taken care of The Jets they would be in the driver seat for the wild card,  win or lose Sunday.) 

Isn't there a Patriots* forum for you to go to?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Nothing upsets me.  I like you.  I just hate when you come around during Patriots week.  A lot.

Why? I don't brag or go "we going kill you guys" EVER. First because I never believe we are going to but second I respect the members here. 

Is it ny name? :) I'd change it but I'd hate someone say "you suck as a bills fan" when I post something lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

I've been trying to tell him that all day 

I get yelled at when I came around when it wasn't pats week and I get it when I come for pats week ?. I actually been avoiding this place because I figured it had be so "positive" after the three losses in a row. 

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I get yelled at when I came around when it wasn't pats week and I get it when I come for pats week ?. I actually been avoiding this place because I figured it had be so "positive" after the three losses in a row. 

As long as the visitors act proper and can take the crap thrown at them in enemy territory I am good with it.  (not that I have a say) 

It's the obvious trolls that spoil it for the good posters.