DeMulling seems like he would be a stud signing

His bio is very impressive. Now if we could get Shelton we would be set.

265524[/snapback]

i am hoping we can land demulling as well, but i do find it strange that a lot of folks on this board who dogged jennings over his injury history and stated what a huge problem that was are behind demulling despite his bumps and bruises........

demulling has missed a lot more time then jennings has the past 4 years..........

i am hoping we can land demulling as well, but i do find it strange that a lot of folks on this board who dogged jennings over his injury history and stated what a huge problem that was are behind demulling despite his bumps and bruises........

demulling has missed a lot more time then jennings has the past 4 years..........

265546[/snapback]

Its because Demulling has played with manning and the colts, and jonas played with bledsoe...to me thats why so many here love it.

265546[/snapback]

$$$$$

DeMulling wont get a $12 million bonus and a big base salary.

He said in his media briefing today that he can play G/C.  Said he's not much of a tackle.

265658[/snapback]

his ability to play C raises possibility that Teague goes to LT if they can't acquire any other replacement at LT.

If you all are looking for signs, if BuffaloBills.com makes a big deal out of a visit, then I've noticed the Bills usually get that player. Whenever a visit didnt go so well, they make a small note of it on the website and post the audio up without much fanfare. But considering DeMulling is getting main page attention, I'm guessing TD is pushing hard for him.

He can NOT play tackle at all from his own voice. He cant play LT or RT. He is a G and a C. Still would be a great signing though.

265738[/snapback]

RIck is a nice player. Not a great one. Not a stud OL. He cannot play Center or LT. If he does we are in trouble. I have watched him his entire career. Nice player. Not a savior..