Trump Steps In It On "Pocahontas" Insult

Tiberius

37 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

She deserves to be insulted...actually Trump admitted it was an insult. To Pocahontas !!! 

Warren? President? Lol.....

Not sure she has any ability to speak outside of the confines of the People's Republic of Massachusetts

4 hours ago, /dev/null said:

She's a progressive so it's okay for her to self identify as Native American

It's not like she was a Republican of Cuban heiritage who represents a heavily Latino district trying to join the Confessional Hispanic Caucus.  That's just offensive and insensitive.

That's just wrong! We all know that Hispanics are nearly all Catholic and should be allowed to take confession.

Claiming to be a minority in order to get a job is pretty ****ty

Giving a person a job because of their race/ethnicity is very ****ty

Getting a job based on lying about minority status is pretty ****ty

Becoming a virtue signaling hypocritical face of the Democratic Party is pretty ****ty

Calling the garbage lady out for her **** is pretty pricelesss

Trump looks like a little bit of a turd when he does this, but Pocahontas gets exposed for some VERY REAL **** every time Trump does it. 

Trump did crap like this to Weiner, too. Pocahontas is in good company.

4 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Unnecessary but I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh.

Yeah.  Me too.  Trump never disappoints.  Besides reversing the CSR payment executive order, there's literally nothing substantial policy wise I can criticize so far. 

14 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

She deserves to be insulted...actually Trump admitted it was an insult. To Pocahontas !!! 

Warren? President? Lol.....

If Trump can be President, that means anyone can be. I hope she is the one and beats him. Will love the butt hurt you whiners will have

Andrew Jackson was called ‘Indian killer.’ Trump honored Navajos in front of his portrait.

Jackson is known for his harsh treatment of Native Americans as president, famously signing the Indian Removal Act, which led to thousands of Native American deaths as tens of thousands were forced to relocate.

Some observers thought the juxtaposition of his portrait during the event with the stated purpose of honoring three Navajo code talkers was strange.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/11/28/andrew-jackson-was-called-indian-killer-trump-honored-navajos-in-front-of-his-portrait/

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well not anyone. 

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm reading What Happened, it's so sad that I cannot even bother writing little comments of truth in the margins or underlining poignant thoughts.

Edited by row_33
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well not anyone. 

Image result for angry hillary pic

Oh that's right, the woman Putin absolutely did not want! The person that would actually have a foreign policy. Now we have a Putin foreign policy with a President who won't enforce sanctions, a State Department that is being gutted and guy who wants to be close friends to the murderous leader of Russia's gang that has taken over that nation 

23 minutes ago, row_33 said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm reading What Happened, it's so sad that I cannot even bother writing little comments of truth in the margins or underlining poignant thoughts.

I saw a copy of that book this weekend, and flipped to a random page.  It was the whiniest writing I've ever seen.

What Happened is written in style and substance by an earnest junior-year high school girl who can't understand why people just don't like her.

This is not the depth or reflection of someone who went to a good law school.

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

What Happened is written in style and substance by an earnest junior-year high school girl who can't understand why people just don't like her.

This is not the depth or reflection of someone who went to a good law school.

And it's hilarious.

"Trump didn't prepare for the debate.  I prepared for the debate.  I should be president, because I'm prepared!"

• Haha (+1) 1