This board has been a pleasure lately

RVJ

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're all one big happy family again...

Oo! Oo! I call the role of the nephew who spends his days filming bums fighting over ham sandwiches for his college art project and who the other members of the family have disowned. Its the part I was born to play.

We're all one big happy family again...

Oo!  Oo!  I call the role of the nephew who spends his days filming bums fighting over ham sandwiches for his college art project and who the other members of the family have disowned.  Its the part I was born to play.

265772[/snapback]

And see I had you pegged for the weird uncle who is in jail and noone talks about or the crimes that he committed. :devil:

And see I had you pegged for the weird uncle who is in jail and noone talks about or the crimes that he committed.   :devil:

265775[/snapback]

Those midgets were dead before I got there...and then clearly some weirdo shoved them in my trunk when I was at Bible Camp.

Those midgets were dead before I got there...and then clearly some weirdo shoved them in my trunk when I was at Bible Camp.

265778[/snapback]

Yeah but the evidence of the used condoms with your DNA in them was a little too much.