This board has been a pleasure lately

RVJ

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that Film !  Fellini at his best !

265785[/snapback]

Speaking of freaky midget movies, anyone ever see Freaks? The Tod Browning movie from 1932? Man...I just saw that a few days and its one messed up flick. Apparently it was banned in America for years.

Speaking of freaky midget movies, anyone ever see Freaks?  The Tod Browning movie from 1932?  Man...I just saw that a few days and its one messed up flick.  Apparently it was banned in America for years.

265795[/snapback]

Many times. A true classic, right along with Nosferatu, the 1922 German silent about Dracula. Both are favorites of mine.

My ex sucked too. So the image of him with a pistol to his head would be OK?

0:)

265984[/snapback]

Y'know, in all fairness, Gidge, the cat does look like it's trying to commit suicide, which would not be unusual given the rash of kitty suicides in recent months. :huh:

A picture of both.  And people wonder why they actually label claymores "Front toward enemy."  Welcome to Exhibit A.  :huh:

266033[/snapback]

You do know that even though it says that you still don't want to be directly behind it either.

Exhibit B. 0:)

You do know that even though it says that you still don't want to be directly behind it either. 

Exhibit B.  :huh:

266035[/snapback]

Sorry, I didn't realize I was teaching class again and had to go into each detail on said device to prove my knowledge of it. Thanks for that.

Significant deduction for lack of originality. 0:)

Sorry, I didn't realize I was teaching class again and had to go into each detail on said device to prove my knowledge of it.  Thanks for that. 

Significant deduction for lack of originality.  :huh:

266036[/snapback]

Trust me I have used said deveice on a couple of occassions with satisfying results. Your blue smirf suit training is not required.

what was the topic of this thread ???? did i miss the turn ????

266040[/snapback]

How to kill ants, in a loud and messy military manner. If that fails or none are available any annoying creature will do cats, armadillos, pigeons, rabbits.

How to kill ants, in a loud and messy military manner.  If that fails or none are available any annoying creature will do cats, armadillos, pigeons, rabbits.

266041[/snapback]

how do i get rid of the mouse in the kitchen ? wife was screaming last night and the 2 cats are sleeping .dam thing went back under the dish washer

how do i get rid of the mouse in the kitchen ? wife was screaming last night and the 2 cats are sleeping .dam thing went back under the dish washer

266046[/snapback]

Yeah cats are such useful things aren't they? :huh:

First off to make yourself feel better abuse the sh-- out of the cats.

Then get some traps, and not the human traps, screw that. Kill the buggers.

Then if that doesn't work claymores will.

Finally when said mice are gone, abuse the frigging cats again just for pleasure.

266046[/snapback]

Get new cats, sheesh...

When there was a lot of new construction in our area, two mice managed to find their way into the house. Both were found dead, killed by one of our two cats. Kinda gross seeing a dead mouse in the middle of your floor, but the warning must've been sent for the other rodents because after the second one, we never saw/heard another. That was about 2.5 years ago. :huh:

CW