Deion Sanders' old house going up for auction

LOL, makes me want to shop at kroger.  I cant stand that loudmouth Deion, i watch his shown for 5 minutes til i can't take it anymore.

Imagine all the Dallas Cowboy morons that would go and shop there and gawk at his house everyday, love it.

Dumbass Denin, want to build a mansion buy the prorperty around it to protect it,  deserves you right.

Who needs a house that's 2/3 of an acre? Talk about wasteful. Maybe Deon should live in a 3,500-4,000 square foot home which is still bigger than most Americans have. Then take the money he isn't throwing away and give it to a reputable charity and do something important in his life..

24 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Who needs a house that's 2/3 of an acre? Talk about wasteful. Maybe Deon should live in a 3,500-4,000 square foot home which is still bigger than most Americans have. Then take the money he isn't throwing away and give it to a reputable charity and do something important in his life..

it would seem he's the guy who needed the house, felt it wasn't wasteful at all, wanted more than 3500-4000 sf, and didn't see it as throwing money away. 

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

it would seem he's the guy who needed the house, felt it wasn't wasteful at all, wanted more than 3500-4000 sf, and didn't see it as throwing money away. 

And that's why being selfish, conceited and braggadocios are widely considered to be ugly traits in a person.