Bryce Fisher - Story and FA status

VABills

Incredibly nice dude... I too got to meet him during training camp. He was always the last one to leave when signing autographs.

He and Erik Flowers are best buddies.

Bryce Fisher is a cool individual....

I had the opportunity to talk with Bryce back when he was Lt Fisher.....we had some things in common as we were both Air Force.....

I was sad to see him go....

265456[/snapback]

Too bad he took so long to develop, otherwise he'd still be a Bill.  I wonder if he'd want to return and how much he's asking for?

265492[/snapback]

Let's not forget to mention the faith that our Bills organization put in him by drafting him and paying him despite his desire to fulfill his AF committment. Not every team would do that.

Curious...how long did Fisher serve active duty?

265589[/snapback]

I dont remember what the total amount of time was but he said something to me about applying for a special waiver to be released from his committment....

I have heard of it before....a special circumstance like when a military person wins the lottery or something where they are making an obscence amount of money more then their superiors.......

I dont remember what the total amount of time was but he said something to me about applying for a special waiver to be released from his committment....

I have heard of it before....a special circumstance like when a military person wins the lottery or something where they are making an obscence amount of money more then their superiors.......

265636[/snapback]

So much for nobility and ethics.