It Is Simple Tyrod Wins Tyrod Will Start God Likes Him Better

Upon reflection, I think McDermott just has to put Tyrod back because he will be fired if he doesn't.

The story was that Tyrod was the problem holding the offense back. 

And yes of course the defense has some issues. But a big part of that is because the defense is on the field so much that they are so so tired.

And that is Tyrod's fault.

So what we gotta do here is embarrassing sorry Tyrod but you have to go. Because we have analyzed the film and you are the problem.

In goes Nathan Peterman. This is a re-enactment.

Pj5fsTW.gif

I am not sure anybody, not even Tyrod's mom expected this, but what happened was God smote Sean McDermott and his coaching staff. He smote them like a bug on the windshield.

It wasn't just bad, or even horrific. It was the worst half of offensive football in history.

Plainly God likes Tyrod better than he likes Sean McDermott. Quite a bit better from the looks of what happened out there. If I was choosing I would go to Tyrod's church instead of McDermott's too.

Tyrod could not have won this any bigger. They say he is the problem. He says he isn't. 

Who was right?

The players almost never win that sort of thing. Tyrod didn't just win this one, he won it just about as completely as it is possible to do.

I think here is no other reasonable way to look at it. They are much, much better with Tyrod and he is not the main problem. They are.

Meanwhile we have Coach McD trying to explain that this is just part of the process.

If Coach McD and his staff can see at all clearly, they have to know that they can not have another game like that one.

It could finish them off. Tyrod will be the starter Sunday.

Edited by BadLandsMeanie
  • Like (+1) 1

To think a celestial body cares what teams win over others always confounded me.  I think Tyrod should start because he is simply better than Peterman.  He's not good enough though, we've known that for awhile.

This offseason is critical.  Good QB draft and rare QBs in FA.