wow! nice surprise on a Monday

No, he probably just has a social life unlike the rest of us.

265452[/snapback]

Sorry, but I partied my ass of this weekend, and still managed to turn on Sportscenter, ESPNews, and the NFL Network to find we had signed Holcomb.

I was just bustin his balls anyway, but seriously, during a peak time of FA, I at least check in with the sports sources (well, those and Sportscenter).

No, he probably just has a social life unlike the rest of us.

265452[/snapback]

Very well may be the case. As for Holcomb, I feel that was a nice move. Here's a guy who wants to play, yet understands and obviously has accepted the thought of being the backup. As for Gandy, on paper and as reported, he can play both Guard and Tackle, which makes him a needed backup player. I liked Price, but as a backup Tackle only, he wasn't as flexible. He also played the right side far better than the left, which I personally thought he was below average at. Couple this with a guy who's in his early 30's vs. a mid 20's guy, a bad kneee (probalbly a chronic condition) and the move made considerable sense. Nice minor touches, but still nice. I think TD will still have a trick or two up his sleeve.

Sorry, but I partied my ass of this weekend, and still managed to turn on Sportscenter, ESPNews, and the NFL Network to find we had signed Holcomb.

I was just bustin his balls anyway, but seriously, during a peak time of FA, I at least check in with the sports sources (well, those and Sportscenter).

265459[/snapback]

I knew you were busting his balls, and I was busting our balls for being such Bills geeks.

"Hey Man let's go, we are going to go to this big party."

Typical TBD reader reply

"Nah, I am still trying to see if we released Drew Bledsoe yet."

As I was typing the word "closet", i knew... i just knew... someone wouldn't be able to resist...

:o;)

265467[/snapback]

You're on a roll with setting yourself up with zingers like that lately.

Way to go

;)