AI

Foxx

It's safe to say we can rename the sci-fi genre something more fitting... Like future non-fiction.

Forget Nostradamus, the Mayans, and Christian prophets, the real prophets are people like George Orwell

People should be wary of tech for sure. All I have is this smart phone, no computer, no other internet, or smart homes, locks, or smart TV. I even took the Onstar gps off my truck. This site is the extent of my "social media" exposure.

I like the fact that if I throw my phone out, I go dark. If there is one benefit to tech and social media, it's that it is such a large volume evidence/information bank that government uses it because it's a point of least resistance in finding info, so (perhaps) you can fly under the radar by eschewimg it. At least that's what I tell myself.

On 11/23/2017 at 10:43 AM, Shotgunner said:

It's safe to say we can rename the sci-fi genre something more fitting... Like future non-fiction.

Forget Nostradamus, the Mayans, and Christian prophets, the real prophets are people like George Orwell

People should be wary of tech for sure. All I have is this smart phone, no computer, no other internet, or smart homes, locks, or smart TV. I even took the Onstar gps off my truck. This site is the extent of my "social media" exposure.

I like the fact that if I throw my phone out, I go dark. If there is one benefit to tech and social media, it's that it is such a large volume evidence/information bank that government uses it because it's a point of least resistance in finding info, so (perhaps) you can fly under the radar by eschewimg it. At least that's what I tell myself.

that's one way to approach it. 

then there is the other way ... you know the one... hey, i'm right here. come and get me if you want. i refuse to live my life in fear of GUS.

in all seriousness though, if you have a job and a bank account they can and will find you. those damn 1s and 0s will get you everytime. 

12 hours ago, Foxx said:

that's one way to approach it. 

then there is the other way ... you know the one... hey, i'm right here. come and get me if you want. i refuse to live my life in fear of GUS.

in all seriousness though, if you have a job and a bank account they can and will find you. those damn 1s and 0s will get you everytime. 

Well I wouldn't say Iive in fear of it at all, quite frankly mostly I just don't like alot of tech, but will avoid if possible as well. Social media is to blame for alot of our problems in my opinion, and I prefer a real life to a digital existence... But that's just me.

I also realize they could find me if they want, but I like to think of it like running from a bear. You don't have to outrun the bear, just one of your buddies.