Go for broke 2018 draft

Tatonka68

Uhh.. Don't forget that staff thought Peterman was ready yesterday... So I wouldn't hold my breath on this staff making any wise decisions at the qb position.

We know what we've got in Tyrod (ceiling/floor).  Has anyone considered what would happen if the regime dumps Tyrod and then swings/misses on a qb prospect?  *cough* Ask Cleveland...

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Stay put and draft Lamar Jackson. And please don’t bring Dennison back to ruin his development forever.

Well, he's not my first choice.  I'd rather trade up and get Rosen -- probably not happening.  I prefer Mayfield if he falls to us.  Jackson has a chance, though, and I'd take him.   If Brownies let Hue Jackson go, I think he'd make a fine OC.

13 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Well, he's not my first choice.  I'd rather trade up and get Rosen -- probably not happening.  I prefer Mayfield if he falls to us.  Jackson has a chance, though, and I'd take him.   If Brownies let Hue Jackson go, I think he'd make a fine OC.

I would definitely take Mayfield but think he’ll be gone before our pick. Lamar Jackson has improved every season and is not just a run-first QB like some people have tried to peg him. I think he’ll still be there when we pick. He’s like the best possible version of Tyrod Taylor IMO, but more accurate and more willing to throw the ball.

• Like (+1) 1