Andrew Brandt Article about The Process with Eagles

BigBuff423

52 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

From reading this board, I'd say most of the fans (at least the vocal ones) have absolutely NOT learned this;  I keep hearing all we need is a top-5 defense, solid OL, another great RB and expensive wide receivers and Taylor will be just fine!

Can't say you're wrong about a number of fans believing this, but Dear God help us if anyone in the Bills' FO thinks this as well!

45 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

All the writing is on the wall for the Bills to draft their franchise QB in 2018 after the Watkins trade.   Two first and two seconds to bargain with should give the Bills the pick of the litter next year.  We whiffed in 2013.  Let's hope they get it right this time.

Have to make sure we don't trade up for fools gold either. If they guy isn't there; don't force it...

43 minutes ago, Sweats said:

I completely understand about building around cornerstone players, but in all actuality, who are our cornerstone players anymore?

Shady

Kyle Williams

Incognito

Glenn

.........all of which may very well be gone after this season.

Who else is a cornerstone player to this FO?

Kinda the problem with our entire roster. Most thought it would be Watkins, Glenn & Dareus; possibly Darby....

Glenn is out every year for a foot/ankle injury. I expect that he will be moved at some point sooner rather than later. 

15 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

This. People wouldn't be nearly as upset right now if we hadn't started out well and given everyone a sliver of hope that we were anything more than a 6-10 team.

Looking at the roster, one should be able to deduce that this is not a good team....