Gameday Thread 1st Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Do picks hurt? I’ve never seen anyone criticized for “throwing it away.” Hot take 

Tyrod wasn’t any good and Peterman probably isn’t either. You guys bought into the hype way too much or maybe you didn’t and you’re just taking shots at the people who did. Regardless, I don’t think Tyrod would be doing anything with this pressure in his face either. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Peterman is being hung out to dry by the coaching staff and his FB today...the 2nd one you just can't throw but I mean seriously?  Bosa is the fastest to 20 sacks in NFL history and your plan is to just let him do whatever all game long?? He's having to try and throw off his back foot because he can't step into his throws

Edited by matter2003

Just now, BernieBill said:

Peterman's fine ... already without Mathews, loses Benjamin, the pick six was not his fault, and the other two picks were like short punts ... he'll be fine ... Buffalo will win this game and Peterman will be one of the reasons.

I agree Peterman looks great he's just not even given 1.5 seconds to throw the ball it's embarrassing this whole line should be disgraced

Just now, Bangarang said:

Tyrod wasn’t any good and Peterman probably isn’t either. You guys bought into the hype way too much or maybe you didn’t and you’re just taking shots at the people who did. Regardless, I don’t think Tyrod would be doing anything with this pressure in his face either. 

He wouldn’t be turning it over, so there’s that.

Just now, NoPlayoffs said:

Pick #1 was thrown without any semblance of touch and picks 2 & 3 showed his lack of mobility in the pocket.

Oh, come on.  Went right through FB's hands.  Give me a break on that.  With these DE's and down are two WR's, I just don't like Peterman in there right now.