Join my Free Fantasy Baseball League!

I formed a custom fantasy baseball league for my fantasy football buddies. Unfortunatly, not many of them are interested in fantasy baseball so I have spots open. This is a free league just for fun.

I was inspired by Monty Python when I named the league so the team name is "The Philosphy of Fantasy Baseball." Each team must name their team after a "philospher," which is loosely defined.

PM me if you are interested in joining.

I formed a custom fantasy baseball league for my fantasy football buddies. Unfortunatly, not many of them are interested in fantasy baseball so I have spots open. This is a free league just for fun.

I was inspired by Monty Python when I named the league so the team name is "The Philosphy of Fantasy Baseball." Each team must name their team after a "philospher," which is loosely defined.

PM me if you are interested in joining.

265065[/snapback]

bump - The draft is tomorrow (saturday) at 9:30pm.

League ID#: 100331

Password: kant

you don't have to make the draft - you can submit a list on yahoo! or use yahoo!'s list (which is not too bad). Fantasy baseball is all about how you manage the team during the season and not necessarily how well you draft.

For those who want to play, I formed a yahoo league for Two Bills Drive members.

Slothrop, if you feel like playing in another league, let me know. It might be fun to have a league with only Two Bills Drive cats.

<_<

Edited by tgreg99

For those who want to play, I formed a yahoo league for Two Bills Drive members.

Slothrop, if you feel like playing in another league, let me know. It might be fun to have a league with only Two Bills Drive cats.

<_<

272679[/snapback]

I just joined up - my name is "Gravity's Rainbow"