Why not turn the tables on Asian Carp?

Cripple Creek

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Ports of Indiana would lose 1.6 billion a year.  A 60 day closure costs 18 million.

It's all out there... I will dig them up in due time Sue.

Remember the environmental impact vs. Other shipping methods:

Vessels.jpg

Now you’re claiming that even though it’s twice as expensive and takes exponentially longer, shipping via waterway is the most sensical because of its environmental impact??????? You’re delusional!!!! If that were the case, I would have to pay $10 more for waterway shipping rather than priority air!

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No prob.  The public is so misinformed.  It is the one thing Obama and Trump agree upon.  SCOTUS laughing it right out of court too.

Why do you insist that it’s eveeyone else that’s wrong or misinformed? Is it impossible to conceive that perhaps maybe your opinion isn’t as accurate as you insist it is?

And I still don’t understand why you hate salmon so much...

Oh, btw... I’m a week late, but thank you for your service in the Army...

Again... Sorry to run it off the OP's topic.  It isn't that simple, but that simpluciry could help to change paradigms.  Things are so tangle.  Emotions get in way.

Here's another from shipping side:

Barge, rail car or semi? How much grain can each carry? Find out here (link: http://www.iowadot.gov/compare.pdf) iowadot.gov/compare.pdf

Again... Sorry to run it off the OP's topic.  It isn't that simple, but that simpluciry could help to change paradigms.  Things are so tangle.  Emotions get in way.

Here's another from shipping side:

Barge, rail car or semi? How much grain can each carry? Find out here (link: http://www.iowadot.gov/compare.pdf) iowadot.gov/compare.pdf

Nobody even asked about any of this.... unless they are carrying Asian Carp somewhere, it’s WAY off topic

I’m not even sure all that made sense...

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

Jesus, mods are asleep at the wheel letting people politicize fish and take topics wherever they damn well please. Now we're in Iowa? How is their clout? Wait, forget I asked, belay that!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/02/06/us/politics/iowa-regaining-relevance-in-gop-presidential-race.html

Since you asked...

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

Back on topic...round em up, I don't care whether by hook or by crook.  Terrific protein source for man and beast and as someone mentioned terrific fertilizer too.  

What about vegetarians and vegans?  What’s their play in all of this?

Please reread what  I said.  I have never disputed the rod, reel, anf hook. I said you can even rig up a trotline.

You said they wouldn't hit a baited hook.  Looks like someone was wrong about snagging being the only way to land one of those protein packed monsters.