Why not turn the tables on Asian Carp?

Cripple Creek

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

:worthy:to old bay

Wondering if we should ask a mod to merge this with the sous vide thread?  I imagine that method of cooking would really bring out the flavor of the carp.

Don't merge it... It will be easier to find in 30 years. 0:)

Ceviche is the way to go:

IMG_5343.JPG

From over 7 years ago, Wall Street Journal:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704388304575202612308114130

Y'all a little late to the game... Nothing is gonna happen with this joke of an issue.  We will all be laughing about it 20 years from now like we were 20 years ago. Nothing will change, we will all be living the same life, getting richer, living large.  I will still be here, getting ready to retire.

:D:D

On 11/20/2017 at 8:43 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Don't merge it... It will be easier to find in 30 years. 0:)

Ceviche is the way to go:

IMG_5343.JPG

From over 7 years ago, Wall Street Journal:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704388304575202612308114130

Y'all a little late to the game... Nothing is gonna happen with this joke of an issue.  We will all be laughing about it 20 years from now like we were 20 years ago. Nothing will change, we will all be living the same life, getting richer, living large.  I will still be here, getting ready to retire.

:D:D

Is that Asian Carp??

3 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

Is that Asian Carp??

You tell me Mr. Outdoors.  Does it look like boat kill?

The internet says the previous pic is, but who knows.  It does look like it.  Asian (bighead/silver) is light and flakey (like you).

Who knows what the internet pumps out there... It fools you with misinformation.  Like this, guess what is causing these fish to "attack" these rowers:

Or making these jump out of water, here's one stock photo the media loves to use and manipulate:

Asian-Carp01.jpg

Can you tell me what's making those fish do a ballerina act?

Here is "supposedly" another dish:

IMG_2138.57e30f190da4d.jpg

i believe name calling is a violation of the TOS, maybe you should re-read them... really reflect on your behavior... negative behavior won’t be tolerated around here! *REPORT REPORT!!!*

Here is one point for warning.... put it in your profile until your behavior warrants me to remove it.  Three demerits if you refuse to put it in your profile.... 

??- that’s a 1.... for 1 point....

??✌?- there is your three demerits.... choose your own destiny....

Edited by CountryCletus

3 hours ago, CountryCletus said:

i believe name calling is a violation of the TOS, maybe you should re-read them... really reflect on your behavior... negative behavior won’t be tolerated around here! *REPORT REPORT!!!*

Here is one point for warning.... put it in your profile until your behavior warrants me to remove it.  Three demerits if you refuse to put it in your profile.... 

??- that’s a 1.... for 1 point....

??✌?- there is your three demerits.... choose your own destiny....

Funny, I always pictured you as being of color not white and flaky. 

2 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

:o

So that's how yo do it? Threaten to kill me and end with a lol and and I'm supposed to be ok with that?

I think LOL implies that he's not serious.

For example ... I think Cripple Creek is an awesome poster, LOL.

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

I think LOL implies that he's not serious.

For example ... I think Cripple Creek is an awesome poster, LOL.

Thanks, I think I understand now.

For example...Each one of the reputation points Gugny has collected is legitimate and not gained through knob slob slobbering, LOL.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

You’ve already contributed to the weirdness too much, LOL

So, according to Rufus Einstein up thread when you type LOL you are implying that you aren't serious and you are asking Exiled to run this thread off the rails again.  Do I have that right?

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

So, according to Rufus Einstein up thread when you type LOL you are implying that you aren't serious and you are asking Exiled to run this thread off the rails again.  Do I have that right?

Yes.

But it's Asian carp.  To expect it not to be run off the rails is foolish.  Where have you been the last 20 years Rip Van Carp.  Now all of a sudden you want to eat them.

NEWSFLASH: In the 1970s they were introduced to the Nile so as to have a sustainable food source for the hungry, poor populations.  Why do you think they are taking off in our big flow rivers here?

Yet, Nile tilapia is where it is at:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/285757472_On-farm_feed_management_practices_for_Nile_tilapia_Oreochromis_niloticus_in_Egypt

Still, Asian carp is cage cultured:

34 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

You’ve already contributed to the weirdness too much, LOL

Believe me... It can get wierder.  Quit while you're ahead Nature Boy.

Is that three strikes? :P :D

On 11/24/2017 at 9:45 AM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yes.

But it's Asian carp.  To expect it not to be run off the rails is foolish.  Where have you been the last 20 years Rip Van Carp.  Now all of a sudden you want to eat them.

NEWSFLASH: In the 1970s they were introduced to the Nile so as to have a sustainable food source for the hungry, poor populations.  Why do you think they are taking off in our big flow rivers here?

Yet, Nile tilapia is where it is at:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/285757472_On-farm_feed_management_practices_for_Nile_tilapia_Oreochromis_niloticus_in_Egypt

Still, Asian carp is cage cultured:

Believe me... It can get wierder.  Quit while you're ahead Nature Boy.

Is that three strikes? :P :D

Woooooo!!!