If you were TD, what trade would you make?

Moves I would make if TD...

1-I would sign Rick DeMulling to play LG.

2-I would deal Henry and a conditional 06 pick (between 3 and 7th rds)to Ari for Shelton.

3-I would sign Tyrone Wheatley to be WM 's backup.

4- I would restructure MW (if he'll accept), cut Coy Wire, and offer Prielou a restructure. If he takes it great, if no gone.

5- I would speak with Kevin Johnson's rep about being the third WR. If there's interest and he's cheap, I'd go for him.

6- I would speak to Ty Law and see if he'll accept an incentive laden deal. If so, I would try and get him signed.

7- With whatever cap room I had left, minus the rookie pool, I would offer Nate the extension. I'd scale his pay waaaay back in Year 1 to make it fit.

8- With the 1.5 or so I saved on Nate this year (yes it would be a savings this year) I would offer 1 mil or so to DT Marcus Bell, a younger PW run stuffer.

9- I'd draft a TE with my first pick in the draft, CB and OL depth the rest of the way.

Moves I would make if TD...

1-I would sign Rick DeMulling to play LG.

2-I would deal Henry and a conditional 06 pick (between 3 and 7th rds)to Ari for Shelton.

3-I would sign Tyrone Wheatley to be WM 's backup.

4- I would restructure MW (if he'll accept), cut Coy Wire, and offer Prielou a restructure. If he takes it great, if no gone.

5- I would speak with Kevin Johnson's rep about being the third WR. If there's interest and he's cheap, I'd go for him.

6- I would speak to Ty Law and see if he'll accept an incentive laden deal. If so, I would try and get him signed.

7- With whatever cap room I had left, minus the rookie pool, I would offer Nate the extension. I'd sclae his pay waaaay back in Year 1 to make it fit.

8- I'd draft a TE with my first pick in the draft, DT in the 3rd rd, CB and OL depth the rest of the way.

This is very well thought out, and in the spirit of this thread, which Tipster was looking for. I think DeMulling is definitely a Guard, and think that Gandy might also be. He and Villarial will be in the mix for RG, with Williams still at RT. So Shelton is a must-sign. That leaves Center. I think we need a beefier Center, probably from the draft at this point, so I do what I can to get Ben Wilkerson, 6'4", 300 lbs., from LSU. Wheatley would be good at RB#2, and I'm happy with Shaud Williams as a #3; glad we got rid of Burns. I love the Kevin Johnson signing at WR, although I'm satisfied with Moulds-Evans-Aiken-Reed with Losman firing at them (Reed and Aiken will benefit from Losman's style over Bledsoe's). I don't care one way or the other about Ty Law--Money will talk on that one. I would try to re-sign NC but wouldn't break the bank--just franchise him. My RD#3 pick would be Miami's Kevin Everett at TE and RD#4 would be WR Roydell Williams from JP's school, Tulane.

I would do the following.

Sign DeMulling.

Finish the LJ for Henry trade.

Sign Ty Law if he comes cheap enough.

Either get an extension done with NC or trade him for a first round pick.

Find a TE and OL depth in the draft.

Sign someone cheap to fill PW spot.