Saudi Arabia if true

ALF

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect. There are reams of evidence that the western backed gulf allies have been financially and militarily supporting ISIS since its creation - the US has been aware and complicit in this.

Ok, give us the evidence 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ok, give us the evidence 

If you had ever demonstrated the ability to be honest and more than a troll I'd happily spoon feed you sources. But since you won't do anything with them but dismiss them without reading, and because you never offer an honest conversation around here, you're free to go to the first post of the deep state thread and see the dozens of additional sources and evidence about the western complicity in the creation of Isis for yourself. 

There are dozens of links in that thread and others to make this claim. Look into the wiki leak dumps from HRC's term as sec state. Look at any of the hundreds of investigative journalism pieces on the net from fringe and mainstream sources. 

:beer:

Edited by Deranged Rhino

On 11/17/2017 at 12:59 PM, ALF said:

Saudi Prince Muhammad plans war on Iran

The next Saudi King Crown Prince Muhammad and Israel agree that Iran is the biggest threat to the region, but Israel’s top soldier rules out initiating an attack on Hizballah.

https://www.debka.com/saudi-prince-muhammad-eve-accession-plans-war-iran-israeli-attack-hizballah/

I don't think this is a bad thing. Iran is a threat and has been since the Mullahs took over. Let SA deal with them, and then we deal with whoever's left.

Edited by joesixpack

18 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I don't think this is a bad thing. Iran is a threat and has been since the Mullahs took over. Let SA deal with them, and then we deal with whoever's left.

You mean Iran's been a threat since the USIC decided to overthrow their leadership and install a dictator with a penchant for torture as a salve. 

But... details. :beer: