Conservatives and the GOP has their own underground

row_33

And it isn't run by the mainstream media free that the opposition takes 100% advantage of.

And it's well funded and strikes out very efficiently against the likes of an Al Franken when enough is enough.

It sealed off the 2000 election recount without any help from the MSM.

It just is, and it waits patiently and strikes with lethal force...

49 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Not in recent times on issues that matter most. 

like what exactly?  not much has happened since the Civil Rights Bills under LBJ....

keep telling yourself it matters though, pumpkin....  ;)

Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas) admitted that a nude picture of him circulating online is authentic and apologized to his constituents.

“While separated from my second wife, prior to the divorce, I had sexual relationships with many, many  other semi- mature adultish women,” Barton, 68, said in a statement first reported by the Texas Tribune. “Each was mostly consensual. Those relationships have ended. I am sorry I did not use better judgment during those days. I am sorry that I let my constituents down.”

lol!! I changed his statement a bit, No I'm not drunk, I was driving all day

On 11/17/2017 at 1:52 PM, row_33 said:

like what exactly?  not much has happened since the Civil Rights Bills under LBJ....

keep telling yourself it matters though, pumpkin....  ;)

Gee, I guess I missed the bipartisan support for Supreme Court Justice nominations and the ACA's cramming down our throats as well as its repeal and now tax "reform". Those should all be a piece of cake... amirite? :unsure:

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Gee, I guess I missed the bipartisan support for Supreme Court Justice nominations and the ACA's cramming down our throats as well as its repeal and now tax "reform". Those should all be a piece of cake... amirite? :unsure:

Well, at least the ACA has wide bi-partisan support now

Better late than never