Ever forget where you parked?

Nervous Guy

I work with a lady who forgot where she parked at Costco. She went in and and swore up and down that someone stole her car. 

I'm not sure if they ended up calling the police or not, but they eventually found it in the parking lot, which isn't even that large. 

12 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I used it once 

then I decided to always park near the same shuttle pick up point at the airport.  

I usually parked in the same area on the first floor but that day it was so busy I had to go all the way up to the third floor to find a spot. 

On 11/19/2017 at 7:49 AM, joesixpack said:

This morning. I stopped at a grocery store while waiting for Home Depot to open. Couldn’t find my car to save my life. 

Home Depot opens at 06:00... Was it that busy at grocery store or were you just getting there after last call?

Understanable if you were just leaving the bar to do a little grocery shopping after 05:00... One can lose a lot of things in those jam packed early Sunday morning supermarket parking lots! ;):D

Iverson's mother parked her brand new SUV at LAX and forgot where she parked it, so he got her a second one on the spot.

Then I see him in court pleading he can't afford a cheese sandwich today.

Richard Harris's estate found he left a Bentley in a NYC garage for 30 years and was paying the parking fees each month.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Iverson's mother parked her brand new SUV at LAX and forgot where she parked it, so he got her a second one on the spot.

Then I see him in court pleading he can't afford a cheese sandwich today.

Richard Harris's estate found he left a Bentley in a NYC garage for 30 years and was paying the parking fees each month.

Hope all is well... We just don't wanna find your car at the foot of Hertel... Hang in there! :D