Anxious/Terrified/Excited - feel them all

Xerx

My biggest fear is that Peterman gets hit hard.  Nobody knows how a QB will react until it happens.  Will he get scared like Trent?  Will he stay in the game and play like garbage like Fitz?  What if he has to leave the game?  Then TT comes back into the game with a huge cloud over him.  I am a worst case scenario kind of guy.  Can't help it.

not terrified in the least.

anxious/excited, yes.

1 hour ago, Gray Beard said:

My biggest fear is that Peterman gets hit hard.  Nobody knows how a QB will react until it happens.  Will he get scared like Trent?  Will he stay in the game and play like garbage like Fitz?  What if he has to leave the game?  Then TT comes back into the game with a huge cloud over him.  I am a worst case scenario kind of guy.  Can't help it.

if he can take a hit like this, he'll be aight

5nnz6oS.gif

2 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

That would trigger concussion protocol.  His day would be done.

but would he get up and play again is the question? he's going to take his hits, not like that one with the new rules but he will none the less. with his release I'm thinking he may not take as many as you might think?

really looking forward to seeing this kid in action, for sure.

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Sweats, if they don't aim high in next year's draft no matter what they think they have - they are no different than the last 17 years of playoffless FO minions in B'lo.

I completely understand, bro..........but this team has a lot of needs going forward and we have no idea where the coaching staff ranks our priorities.

I would assume that a QB is fairly high on their list, but after what ive witnessed so far this year, absolutely nothing surprises me anymore.

I hear this term alot. But if Peterman can navigate his way through a “dirty pocket” and hit some guys with anticipation throws, this offense will take off.  Easier said than done. Cousins blamed his terrible interception last week on that same thing. Too many guys at his feet. It’s tough, even Tyrod with all his speed had trouble processing things that quickly, hence a lot of dump offs 

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

I hear this term alot. But if Peterman can navigate his way through a “dirty pocket” and hit some guys with anticipation throws, this offense will take off.  Easier said than done. Cousins blamed his terrible interception last week on that same thing. Too many guys at his feet. It’s tough, even Tyrod with all his speed had trouble processing things that quickly, hence a lot of dump offs 

Can we wait and see what he does in a couple of games before we say what he can and cannot do? 

12 hours ago, Sweats said:

I completely understand, bro..........but this team has a lot of needs going forward and we have no idea where the coaching staff ranks our priorities.

I would assume that a QB is fairly high on their list, but after what ive witnessed so far this year, absolutely nothing surprises me anymore.

Oh, me too, me too.  It jumped the shark for me when they traded Dareus for a bag of Fritos (relatively speaking).   I don't think anything would surprise me but there's always tomorrow.

When Nix took the GM slot over, they had a lot of needs, and they didn't rank QB that high on their list of priorities.  When Whaley took the GM slot over, they had a 1st round draftee QB rated as "potential, but lots of work needed" ie the QB sitch was unsettled - and he didn't rank QB high on his list of priorities. 

All I'm saying is that if Beane and McWrestler don't rate QB as the highest priority on their list of priorities, they're no different in an essential way from anyone else we've had in the last 17 years of futility. 

53 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Given the Dareus/Fritos value ratio, no, not shocked.

Disappointed though.  I'd like to become Hopeful again.

Truer words have never been spoken, bro.

At this point, every Bills fan wants to feel hopeful again. I'm reserving judgement on this coaching staff and FO until after the next draft..........if they drop the ball, as so many have done before them, then disappointment is going to run rampant once again.