Yards Per Pass Breaks Down Nathan Peterman

26CornerBlitz

In a surprising move, the Buffalo Bills have decided to start rookie Nathan Peterman against the Los Angeles Chargers this weekend. What I want to do today is examine what Peterman has done well in a Bills uniform, what he will bring to the offense, and also look at some things that could get him into trouble.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

In a surprising move, the Buffalo Bills have decided to start rookie Nathan Peterman against the Los Angeles Chargers this weekend. What I want to do today is examine what Peterman has done well in a Bills uniform, what he will bring to the offense, and also look at some things that could get him into trouble.

Great read, thanks!

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Great read, thanks!

6 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Good post thanks.

6 hours ago, simool said:

Excellent article. That pass against the Eagles in preseason that he picked out makes me giddy.

5 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Seems encouraging!   Just at the time that I need some.

Will be a good 1st test for him. 

7 minutes ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

Nice post, thanks for sharing. I still think he's presnap reads are better than TT.

just my perception, but it seem like many of the positive attributes focus on the MENTAL aspect of the game namely, reads/progressions, trusting/spotting receivers, quick defensive reads pre-snap, etc....pretty positive sign this early on and areas where both TT and EJ were lacking......EJ had ZERO confidence.....sure Peterman lacks the TT mobility, but I still think the mental attributes are far more critical in adapting to the NFL speed game versus mobility just yet...........

That was a good breakdown.

If the Chargers are smart, they will blitz Peterman all day. Jump the short routes at opportune times and hope the ball is there for a big TO.

Hopefully, the line is up to the task. Peterman looks like he can shred a D with a clean pocket.

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

just my perception, but it seem like many of the positive attributes focus on the MENTAL aspect of the game namely, reads/progressions, trusting/spotting receivers, quick defensive reads pre-snap, etc....pretty positive sign this early on and areas where both TT and EJ were lacking......EJ had ZERO confidence.....sure Peterman lacks the TT mobility, but I still think the mental attributes are far more critical in adapting to the NFL speed game versus mobility just yet...........

Peterson has more mobility than you think...that TD pass he threw on Sunday showed some mobility to get out of the pocket and keep his eyes downfield to get the ball in there

4 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

That was a good breakdown.

If the Chargers are smart, they will blitz Peterman all day. Jump the short routes at opportune times and hope the ball is there for a big TO.

Hopefully, the line is up to the task. Peterman looks like he can shred a D with a clean pocket.

If they blitz I'd be throwing the ball up all day to Kelvin Benjamin on the outside and let him outjump the CB