Shocking news just released!!!

Nervous Guy

12 hours ago, CountryCletus said:

I don’t know how I would have gotten then in an alternate method...

No kidding. I was wondering if some others created a back door or had created alternate logins to rep themselves. I’d have no idea how to do that...I can barely log on as me! :) 

I was more curious than anything. Never trying to play any underhanded games. 

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

No kidding. I was wondering if some others created a back door or had created alternate logins to rep themselves. I’d have no idea how to do that...I can barely log on as me! :) 

I was more curious than anything. Never trying to play any underhanded games. 

Everything on this site can be tracked, I’m sure... and I’m just a dumb hillbilly...

4 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

Everything on this site can be tracked, I’m sure... and I’m just a dumb hillbilly...

I’m sure it can be tracked, but that’s got to be unnecessary work. I still don’t know how some of those numbers climbed so quickly. There was some gratuitous repping going on (and I’m sure I got a few), but no idea how it got to those levels without something else. Oh well.....  History. I was wondering how you got your #’s back so fast. Pretty bold if you were up to funny business right away! Haha. 

13 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m sure it can be tracked, but that’s got to be unnecessary work. I still don’t know how some of those numbers climbed so quickly. There was some gratuitous repping going on (and I’m sure I got a few), but no idea how it got to those levels without something else. Oh well.....  History. I was wondering how you got your #’s back so fast. Pretty bold if you were up to funny business right away! Haha. 

I was exonerated.... the glove didn’t fit...