The Leaks Have Ended

1 minute ago, The juice said:

Actually it did . Someone texted into wgr before the press conference and stated peterman was going to start and stated “you heard t here first”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t that just a matter of minutes before the presser? By that point, plenty of people in the building would have known, assuming they made an internal announcement to the team and key staff. 

I think the point is that we are hearing nothing in dribs and drabs leading up to major moves, and certainly not hearing hours or days in advance that something is going down. Unless you count Dareus moping late one night on the Chip Strip that he’s being shopped around. 

17 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The reaction is not working for me but one time in 10.   

It has been this way for two days. 

I did report this as a problem 

I try  to use it but I can not when it does not function 

I reduced it to 10 per day because a few people couldn't help themselves by trying to ruin the system when it was set to 30. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SDS said:

I reduced it to 10 per day because a few people couldn't help themselves by trying to ruin the system when it was set to 30. 

Thank you for all you do. It became a circus (for some reason) and I admit to playing along for a while. I admit I’m still a bit of a clown, so I’ll kid along but don’t ever mean to be gaming the system. 

My hat is off to all the real contributors who have far more knowledge (but not more fandom) than I do. I meant no disrespect. 

• Like (+1) 1

Sal C said Josh Reed told him there were rumblings that Peterman was going to start but neither were able to confirm the story prior to the announcement so they couldn't go public with it. That's good to see that those involved with the team aren't leaking these details to the media/public anymore

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Tyrod has always been a great character guy. I just doubt his qb and leadership skills. This is the right time.

Thanks, not to be picky, but I think he has all the leaderships skills, but only a portion of the QB skills. But yeah....

• Like (+1) 1

Actually did the leaks really end?

See this post from Nathan Peterman himself on Monday, also keeping in mind he barely posts on twitter:

https://twitter.com/NatePeterman

Nathan PetermanVerified account @NatePeterman Nov 13

“Our expectation is that we will be able to see things that would never have been accomplished except by the direct intervention of God.”

41 replies 92 retweets 577 likes

So if NP didn't know about this on Monday then perhaps there was some divine intervention in the works to alter the fate of this entire franchise? Makes you think....

1 hour ago, SDS said:

How about an algorithm that weights the reputation 'point' against the volume of total points given by the issuer.   So a DCTom thumbs up might be worth 40 times more than a Gugny thumbs up.

You have room in a budget for a couple data scientists, right?    

10 hours ago, The juice said:

Actually it did . Someone texted into wgr before the press conference and stated peterman was going to start and stated “you heard t here first”

Someone actually told me on Tuesday. It was 3rd hand info. Literally a "friend of a friend of my brother who knows Peterman" scenario. I just didn't believe it but the guy was super confident.

49 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Berchtold 

That's what I came here to say. Leaks sealed up when they hired the new guy from Philly and gave Berchtold the boot. He was absolutely one source of leaks.