The Leaks Have Ended

Coach McBalls said they told TT on Tuesday of their decision but that not one drip leaked to the press before his presser announcing it is a small miracle in this day and age. You have to figure many players, coachs and front office peeps knew. About time this organization put a end to the past BS

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Mike in Horseheads said:

Coach McBalls said they told TT on Tuesday of their decision but that not one drip leaked to the press before his presser announcing it is a small miracle in this day and age. You have to figure many players, coachs and front office peeps knew. About time this organization put a end to the past BS

+1....for sure.

1 minute ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Nice ?? 

5 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Whaley.

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I think it was Rex if anyone. That dude loved to talk and I think he loves drama to a degree 

Remember the Saint Doug story? 

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

This is putting Leroi out of business.

Leroi's business closed the day Whaley packed his office.

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Nice ?? 

6 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

+1....for sure.

This what the Reaction function is for - to give an easy way to show approval/appreciation for a post without adding a non-discussional post to the thread.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The reaction is not working for me but one time in 10.   

It has been this way for two days. 

I did report this as a problem 

I try  to use it but I can not when it does not function 

11 minutes ago, SDS said:

This what the Reaction function is for - to give an easy way to show approval/appreciation for a post without adding a non-discussional post to the thread.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

Tyrod took it as a real Pro. I don’t care what you think of him as a QB, he’s got my respect. 

Except as a passer, TT is the kind of man and player you want your franchise QB to be.

15 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Actually it did . Someone texted into wgr before the press conference and stated peterman was going to start and stated “you heard t here first”

18 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Remember McDermott pretty much cleaned house when he came on board.  He got rid of a lot of people including most coaches, the entire scouting division, and even some people in football operations like Scott Berchtold.  The only big names he couldn't get rid of is Bud Carpenter and Jim Overdorff.  This seems to have done the trick 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not exactly. Some people in the media knew, but stayed quiet. 

Not so sure about this. Sal C said he had a hunch but didn't have anything solid to go on