A wonderful government prosecutor here in Dallas

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Boy, she sounds like a ringer to get a job in the Trump administration. He'd probably make her attorney general if he could just get rid of Jeffry Sessions 

Actually her actions are pretty similar to the way it was reported as to how HRC behaved on a regular basis.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I didn't she where she was drunk calling someone a retard or calling the cops. You fail 

No, she acted that way sober.  SO much better.

2 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Take a quick guess what her party affiliation is.  Hint: the news doesn't feel the need to mention it.

And I'm still on the side of "Being and ass on your own time shouldn't get you fired from your job."  Except when you threaten someone with the authority your job gives you, like this dingbat did.

The opposite side of the current sexual harassment scandal.  Arrogant c--nts like this who think they can abuse anyone in their way because they are hot and have a good job.

Makes my day to know she was fired.  Hope the internet lynch mob is providing her with some additionally warranted abuse.

3 hours ago, snafu said:

Shes the EJ Manuel of PPP.

More like the RJ.    HRC = RJ

Any why should we 'get over' her gatortard?   Isn't she gearing up for another run in 2020? 

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

The opposite side of the current sexual harassment scandal.  Arrogant c--nts like this who think they can abuse anyone in their way because they are hot and have a good job.

Makes my day to know she was fired.  Hope the internet lynch mob is providing her with some additionally warranted abuse.

More like the RJ.    HRC = RJ

Any why should we 'get over' her gatortard?   Isn't she gearing up for another run in 2020? 

Why are you asking me you idiot? You guys are the ones obsessed with her, not me. I voted for her to save the country from Trump but the bigots won out anyway.