Blame Me..or Pay Me!

plenzmd1

Got a new puppy two weeks after the 2011 Pats game..now big  100 lb  lab/chow mix..FITZY be his name

Got a new puppy March 2016 ..big 75 lb white/brindle pit/boxer mix..TAYLOR be his name

Who wants to pay me not to get another puppy and name him Peterman! 

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Got a new puppy two weeks after the 2011 Pats game..now big  100 lb  lab/chow mix..FITZY be his name

Got a new puppy March 2016 ..big 75 lb white/brindle pit/boxer mix..TAYLOR be his name

Should have named the dog in 2011 Brady. 

31 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Maybe someone should pay me to GET a new pup and name him Peterman.  I rescued a 1 year old boxer/mastiff in 2009 and named him Kobe and Lakers immediately won 2 NBA Championships!  Not to mention beat the odds 3 years in a row to keep their first round pick, including 2 straight #2 picks that we only got to keep if it was top 3.     

Edited by Alphadawg7

34 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

You should be banned from the board and Bills fandom.  Turn in your cards.... :lol:

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

ummmmm  

Fits worked for a bit 

Taylor almost worked for a bit

WHY would you jinx us like that?