Tyrod 9/17 for 53 yards through 3 quarters. FRANCHISE QB!

BigDingus

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Yes the oline is not very good (although PFF did have us graded out as a top 10 pass blocking unit as recent as before the Raiders game) but never underestimate what a QB change can do for a team.

In fact people thought the same thing back in 2010 (including myself who was an Edwards supporter at the time) and as soon as we went to Fitzpatrick this offense looked great especially the WR's. In fact I remember Stevie Johnson publicly saying he would have never even had a chance in this league if not for Fitzpatrick.

Taylor simply can't or won't make the plays in the passing game that are there to be made mostly out of fear of turning the ball over which is why his metrics have always been very misleading.

NE is not winning a SB this year. This present Saints team and eagles team are much better.

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

It’s more than one game. This is twice he’s led the offense to 3 points this year. And not all those other games were good either.

hes not the worst starting qb but if he’s better than average it’s merely because of the volume of injuries. It’s hard to win in the nfl without better than average qb play.

We already knew everything you just posted.   He's played pretty well this season for the most part, but he's not going to carry a team.  Again, nothing revealing about this in 2017. 

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

ONE GAME?.

I guess you missed the Jets game 

SMH

He was bad today, but not in the Jets game. This is what I hate-the crusaders who blame TT for every loss, whether true or not. Maybe a change is needed at QB, but they better do something about the pass rush and run defense. Both lines have been dominated two games straight.

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

He was bad today, but not in the Jets game. This is what I hate-the crusaders who blame TT for every loss, whether true or not. Maybe a change is needed at QB, but they better do something about the pass rush and run defense. Both lines have been dominated two games straight.

The OL played okay today.  Certainly in pass pro.

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

The OL played okay today.  Certainly in pass pro.

This is a great day for those rooting for losses with TT playing. I would have liked a W. Oh well. I root for the entire team from start to finish of each game, regardless who is playing.

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

This is a great day for those rooting for losses with TT playing. I would have liked a W. Oh well. I root for the entire team from start to finish of each game, regardless who is playing.

Stop. No one is rooting for losses with TT playing. This is a childish response.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Stop. No one is rooting for losses with TT playing. This is a childish response.

You'd be surprised. I have a former BBMB member on FB who really disliked TT, and he never messages me until they lose. The wins, not a word. They do exist.

3 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

You'd be surprised. I have a former BBMB member on FB who really disliked TT, and he never messages me until they lose. The wins, not a word. They do exist.

Maybe he just dislikes you and uses mocking you as a way to vent his frustration with the losses. Wouldn’t mean he wants them to lose.

Just now, NoSaint said:

Maybe he just dislikes you and uses mocking you as a way to vent his frustration with the losses. Wouldn’t mean he wants them to lose.

No, were friends on FB and he's ok with everything else. He really dislikes TT.

42 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's one game. Vent on. 

But...it isn't one game. If the defense doesn't have a monster game with clutch turnovers Tyrod comes up short. Constantly. I don't know how even a handful of people outside of his extended family are clinging on to the theory that his bad games are the outliers.

You're a respected poster, but this is not the side you want to be on when the season is over. Tyrod was a 3-year stop gap. It's very likely that he will retire having never played a down in the playoffs. You need so much to go your way to win games with his ultra conservative play that when things aren't going well it becomes a 3 and out machine which makes for the worst football imaginable.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Ok, so now I’m rooting for the team to

lose because I️ want an upgrade over Taylor. 

Well I’ll if that is what it take I️ guess?