Sex Allegations Against Roy Moore Send Republicans Reeling

ALF

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Franken...his election was a sham to begin with, so good riddance.

Moore...Alabama can choose whoever they want for Senate, no matter how stupid they look doing it.

"Alabama...no matter how stupid we look"

They need to start printing this on their license plates.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I hear NAMBLA is funding Moore's campaign 

Good to see massive amounts of Progressive money flooding in! Nice! 

The National Association of Marlon Brandow Look-Alikes?  I didn't even know they took political positions.

26 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You aren't very good at this. If I call you a ****head, saying "you are too" isn't a very effective retort.

Oh look, DR likes your dumb point. 

But, I think you were the one that said you were into his conspiracy nonsense, so that's about right. That is correct, right? You are buying his conspiracy crap? 

Now, what does that say about you? 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh look, DR likes your dumb point. 

But, I think you were the one that said you were into his conspiracy nonsense, so that's about right. That is correct, right? You are buying his conspiracy crap? 

Now, what does that say about you? 

DR is smarter than you by a factor of 10, and I hope I'm not insulting him by saying that. Now, as I said yesterday, I'm open to DR's conspiracy theories. I guess you, as a person mentally challenged when your mom doesn't tie your shoes, have a hard time comprehending anything more complicated than you schitting your pants.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

DR is smarter than you by a factor of 10, and I hope I'm not insulting him by saying that. Now, as I said yesterday, I'm open to DR's conspiracy theories. I guess you, as a person mentally challenged when your mom doesn't tie your shoes, have a hard time comprehending anything more complicated than you schitting your pants.

That's all I need to know! :lol:

48 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Something Tibs never has bothered to understand: 

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." 

Being open to an idea doesn't mean accepting it as fact (as you're trying to make clear to him). It means you're able to keep an open mind, which then allows you to change your opinion or beliefs in light of new, contradictory evidence if any exists. If you shut out any and all information that conflicts with your chosen views or opinions you will never be able to test the merits of those views or opinions and determine if they're worth anything at all.

That's why tibs fails. Over and over again. He's not only dim, he's intellectually lazy. 

:beer:

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Something Tibs never has bothered to understand: 

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." 

Being open to an idea doesn't mean accepting it as fact (as you're trying to make clear to him). It means you're able to keep an open mind, which then allows you to change your opinion or beliefs in light of new, contradictory evidence if any exists. If you shut out any and all information that conflicts with your chosen views or opinions you will never be able to test the merits of those views or opinions and determine if they're worth anything at all.

That's why tibs fails. Over and over again. He's not only dim, he's intellectually lazy. 

:beer:

Just now, DC Tom said:

True, and kinda scary, too.

Baby steps.