Bring Back Fergy leading the popularity contest?

BuffaloBill

8 hours ago, Augie said:

Your team of guys on crack is not a bunch I fear, as long as we don’t have to meet in person.... Then? :huh:

Oh I though you said 

, as long as we don’t have to meet in prison.

Mead Mead

I was lmao last night I couldn't keep up with the notifications 

Was it as good for you as it was for me Fergy? 

9 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Good luck on your campaign. Just remember what a wise man once said....ummm, let me google “wise words” and I’ll get back to you. Suffice it to say, be careful. I have a crack team in place...better than Stromboli man and Mr. Chick Tunes Shady. 

Actually its ShadyChickTunes 

On 11/9/2017 at 4:06 PM, BuffaloBill said:

So Bring Back Fergy is in the process of lapping everyone in this popularity contest thingy.  Do you guys not know that he is mentally feeble and socially inept?  Please explain here, in this thread, why you would “love” anything about him.      

Nice try pal.... you can’t post something like that and try and steal all his desireable attributes to make yourself more popular.... not everyone is cut out for a life of notoriety!!!

12 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

Nice try pal.... you can’t post something like that and try and steal all his desireable attributes to make yourself more popular.... not everyone is cut out for a life of notoriety!!!

I wish I could like this post 20 times. 

Keep an eye on Augie, ShadyChickTunes, mead and the HotDogLady...they’re gangin up on me. 

31 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I wish I could like this post 20 times. 

Keep an eye on Augie, ShadyChickTunes, mead and the HotDogLady...they’re gangin up on me. 

Rep Notifications are nice ... until you see a Notice  from a Moderator and think  Oh crap what did I do wrong!?!? 

Mead Mead

Fergy Fergy 

blob.png.37a71c8db729f490aa6ab9fc44fe541c.png

Show us yours Fergy

11 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Rep Notifications are nice ... until you see a Notice  from a Moderator and think  Oh crap what did I do wrong!?!? 

Mead Mead

Fergy Fergy 

blob.png.37a71c8db729f490aa6ab9fc44fe541c.png

Show us yours Fergy

You may have won the battle but I can see the war through the trees. 

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Show us yours Fergy

52 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

At your ages you are still playing “if you show me yours I’ll show you mine....”. Really? Sick and depraved behavior.

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

At your ages you are still playing “if you show me yours I’ll show you mine....”. Really? Sick and depraved behavior.

That does it !!  (stomping feet)    I want to take back the 20 points I gave you  !!  

???  My Rep points to you :lol: isn't showing ???   I tried twice

21 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

blob.png.9250758bc4e26da028436f37bd6a5903.png

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

17 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

That does it !!  (stomping feet)    I want to take back the 20 points I gave you  !!  

???  My Rep points to you :lol: isn't showing ???   I tried twice

blob.png.9250758bc4e26da028436f37bd6a5903.png

*Pointing to the scoreboard*  Some day you'll be close to my All Time lead...some day

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I see alliances are forming.

Canada)  Cuga and CBF

Indonesia) ShadyChickTunes, mead, Augie and BB

USA) Fergy and Cletus

I like our chances Cletus

There are double agents.... and even your mod powers can see what’s behind the curtain.... bwahahaha 

1 hour ago, CountryCletus said:

Wait a second Bill.... isn’t starting a thread shining a light on Fergy making him even more popular??? I think you’ve resigned yourself playing second fiddle.... watch the rear view because you have people hot on your tail... I hope you enjoyed you time at (near) the top

Personally, I would rather fade into the obscurity of the unwashed masses. Much like the cattle on the back of the plane.