Bring Back Fergy leading the popularity contest?

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Have you noticed Buffalo Bill slowly climbing the leaderboard? His strategery worked. Play possum, act like a victim, then BAM!! ....he makes his move. 

...said the hare to the tortoise. 

:P

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Have you noticed Buffalo Bill slowly climbing the leaderboard? His strategery worked. Play possum, act like a victim, then BAM!! ....he makes his move. 

No....but I am now on The Leader Board with THREE ?

I will ""Trust The Process" 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Hey Fergy.  Your slipping 

theres a rocket ? on your tail.   

Mead mead 

I have a feeling you guys set me up. You, Augie, BuffaloBill and mead. A joint effort to build me up and then destroy my empire of “likes”. I will regroup and flank you all. Beware. 

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I have a feeling you guys set me up. You, Augie, BuffaloBill and mead. A joint effort to build me up and then destroy my empire of “likes”. I will regroup and flank you all. Beware. 

Mead is funding the campaign with his homemade coins. I cashed in my 401-K and sent it to him because I didn’t want to miss the boat on something BIG. He’s spent both dollars trying to bring you down! 

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

Mead is funding the campaign with his homemade coins. I cashed in my 401-K and sent it to him because I didn’t want to miss the boat on something BIG. He’s spent both dollars trying to bring you down! 

Good luck on your campaign. Just remember what a wise man once said....ummm, let me google “wise words” and I’ll get back to you. Suffice it to say, be careful. I have a crack team in place...better than Stromboli man and Mr. Chick Tunes Shady. 

49 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Good luck on your campaign. Just remember what a wise man once said....ummm, let me google “wise words” and I’ll get back to you. Suffice it to say, be careful. I have a crack team in place...better than Stromboli man and Mr. Chick Tunes Shady. 

Your team of guys on crack is not a bunch I fear, as long as we don’t have to meet in person.... Then? :huh:

Edited by Augie