Bring Back Fergy leading the popularity contest?

BuffaloBill

22 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Keep the hotel room cause we’re all pitching in to get you liquored up. 

Ouch. GE is having a tough time - best ask ChefJim for advice. I say “HOLD”. 

Have you created a backdoor? Is there a fast posting cult that plans to leave our orb with you on the next passing meteor? Are you a Russian hacker? I have so MANY questions! 

I notice multiple rows of our logo on your logo all running hard. Did some stop just long enough to fertilize your hopes of world domination? 

5 hours ago, Augie said:

Have you created a backdoor? Is there a fast posting cult that plans to leave our orb with you on the next passing meteor? Are you a Russian hacker? I have so MANY questions! 

I notice multiple rows of our logo on your logo all running hard. Did some stop just long enough to fertilize your hopes of world domination? 

All your bases are belong to us

7 hours ago, Augie said:

Don’t quit too soon. It’s like antibiotics, you think you’re better, but it just comes back worse! 

Winner^^^^^^ :worthy::lol::worthy::lol::worthy: 

8 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

You should get a warning point for that imagery. 

I will never forget that...or the bowling alley one mile away while I waited 20 minutes for you. Lol

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

A mile away??  Try 20 feet!!  

And me driving home from the alley saying over and over to myself “how the !@#$ and I going to get my back. No really!  How the !@#$ am I going to get my phone back??”

The two of you met in an alley in SF?  How was the sex?

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Rule #1   Never insult a Global Moderator 

Well, unless it's Canadian Bills Fan 

blob.png.56f8d76de9d3bbef44c1f2abd2958e8a.png

That looks a little like the old Russian medal count in the Olympics.

Before all the drug testing and all that nonsense...

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL   So true.   So, we should assume the fix was in?  

I only need 10 to replace Kirby.  (barring he doesn't get any more during that time 

I think you’re safe there....rumor is Fergy has Kirby bound and gagged in the back of a saloon to protect his lead.The guy knows no bounds! Be careful where you tread - get too close and you need to watch your back! 

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I think you’re safe there....rumor is Fergy has Kirby bound and gagged in the back of a saloon to protect his lead.The guy knows no bounds! Be careful where you tread - get too close and you need to watch your back! 

Kirby is an intelligent poster...I'm a charity case.

28 minutes ago, Augie said:

oh wait...  you've got me by 8!   make that 9 

now 8 :D

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Buffalo Bill up to 50??  Et tu, Brute?

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Rule #1   Never insult a Global Moderator 

Well, unless it's Canadian Bills Fan 

blob.png.56f8d76de9d3bbef44c1f2abd2958e8a.png

Do you guys think I have acted in any way like a decent moderator in this thread?  If I would have The following would need to have been done:

• I would have started the thread
  • I would have had to immediately locked the thread for abuse of another board member (regardless of whether such abuse was deserved)
  • I would have had to have deleted the thread 
  • I would have to have given myself a warning.

The above is far too much work.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

All this talk of self flatulence really stinks.... cut it out.

It seems, to me, that someone with the overall influence of BBFergy should be given their own platform to espouse ideas and answer questions/give advice for a fee.  A global moderator person such as yourself could make this happen.  

The Dalai Fergy cannot be silenced.

4 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

It seems, to me, that someone with the overall influence of BBFergy should be given their own platform to espouse ideas and answer questions/give advice for a fee.  A global moderator person such as yourself could make this happen.  

The Dalai Fergy cannot be silenced.

An "Ask Fergy Anything" thread? It would be relegated to the archives in less than five minutes.

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

An "Ask Fergy Anything" thread? It would be relegated to the archives in less than five minutes.

128 of your compatriots believe otherwise.  Your voice should not and cannot be silenced.  I understand you wanting to keep your profile low key, very humble of you, but, your voice needs to be heard for the greater good.