Political Compass

Political Compass  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you fall on the traditional political compass?

• Authoritarian Left
    • Authoritarian Right
    • Libertarian Left
    • Libertarian Right

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Yes you do.  It's a traditional four sector graph that plots your political leanings, you fall somewhere on it, even if it's completely centralized.

Where would John Kasich fall on that graph  ?  I supported him  . I want bipartisan statesmen in Congress and WH

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Yes you do.  It's a traditional four sector graph that plots your political leanings, you fall somewhere on it, even if it's completely centralized.

Even that's gonna be extremely rare. Although he may fall somewhere towards the middle. It's not perfect, but it's much better than just traditional left/right. 

3 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Even that's gonna be extremely rare. Although he may fall somewhere towards the middle. It's not perfect, but it's much better than just traditional left/right. 

Again, post the damn test you knucklehead.

Your entire thread is completely useless until you add it.  If you do decide to add it, you can improve the quality of the thread to mostly useless.

3 minutes ago, ALF said:

Where would John Kasich fall on that graph  ?  I supported him  . I want bipartisan statesmen in Congress and WH

If I had to guess, I'd say he'd probably fall somewhere into the authoritarian right quadrant.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

1 hour ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Just wondering which of the four quadrants on the traditional compass best describes where you would fall? 

what about the fifth 'quadrant'? anarchist?