CommonCents

MVP: Gurley

Coach of the year: McVay

O Coordinator: Frank Reich

D Coordinator : Schwartz 

DROY : Lattimore

OROY : Hunt (honorable mention Watson)

Best FA in a new place : Bouye

Schwartz has his attacking style defense playing well with a suspect secondary. The rest are pretty much self explanatory. McBeane has to be in the running for most improved staff. 

I think Todd Bowles also deserves some mention for coach of the year. 

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

MVP: Gurley

Coach of the year: McVay

O Coordinator: Frank Reich

D Coordinator : Schwartz 

DROY : Lattimore

OROY : Hunt (honorable mention Watson)

Best FA in a new place : Bouye

Schwartz has his attacking style defense playing well with a suspect secondary. The rest are pretty much self explanatory. McBeane has to be in the running for most improved staff. 

I think Todd Bowles also deserves some mention for coach of the year. 

Have you seen the Eagles Schedule thus far?  

@ Redskins W30-17  4 4
@ Chiefs L27-20 6 3
vs Giants W27-24 1 7
@ Chargers W26-24 3 5
vs Cardinals W34-7 4 4
@ Panthers W28-23 6 3
vs Redskins W34-24 4 4
vs 49ers W33-10 0 9
vs Broncos W51-23 3 5
    31 44

45 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Have you seen the Eagles Schedule thus far?  

@ Redskins W30-17  4 4
@ Chiefs L27-20 6 3
vs Giants W27-24 1 7
@ Chargers W26-24 3 5
vs Cardinals W34-7 4 4
@ Panthers W28-23 6 3
vs Redskins W34-24 4 4
vs 49ers W33-10 0 9
vs Broncos W51-23 3 5
    31 44

Was thinking the same thing. They are .500 against teams with a winning record. They may be as good as advertised, but it's hard to tell when your playing teams that are mostly sub .500 teams.

Edited by BigPappy

1 hour ago, BigPappy said:

They may be as good as advertised, but it's hard to tell when your playing teams that are mostly sub .500 teams.

A few things. They haven't played most of their games vs. sub .500 teams. 5 teams have a .500 or better record and 4 are sub. 

And several of those teams are .500 or just under .500 because they lost to the Eagles. If the Eagles were winless they would have only played two teams that were sub .500

The team that has really benefited from an easy schedule is the Rams. 3 of their 6 wins have come against teams that have combined for 1 win (SF, IND and NYG.) Add in a game vs a Cardinals team post Palmer and Johnson injuries and that's basically 4 free wins. I'll give it to them that their Dallas and Jax wins are the road are both quality wins but overall I'm not sure they're as good as advertised. With games vs. Min, NO, SEA and PHIL in the next 6 weeks we'll find out how real they are.