Nonsensical features you wish SDS could program into the board

BuffaloBill

17 hours ago, Nervous Guy said:

I want the board to be in a threaded format....like the old days, you could keep responding to the post above and pretty soon the thread is moved the right side of the board.  It really pissed off some posters.  I thought it was hilarious!

Yes to threaded views!!!

That debate was right up there with Flutie/RJ.   :lol:

On 11/7/2017 at 8:03 PM, BringBackFergy said:

* A direct link to the Russ Brandon “Yeahhhhhh!!!” Pic from the war room whenever we score a TD or sign a big free agent. 

* When a TBD member gets suspended for awhile, there name should be in a small box on the homepage called “The Freezer” (as in “Ground up....”)

* We need direct access to Adam Schefter and other insiders so Savior Peterman can express his concerns. 

* I don’t feel comfortable sending $24.99 from my credit card each year to BuffaloBill’s PayPal account. There should be a way to waive annual dues if a TBD member has more than 5000 posts. 

Wouldn’t we have to rename Gugny “the ice box”?

On 11/9/2017 at 9:30 PM, Boyst62 said:

bologna dude.  I showed you the picture of the girl I spent the night with in Atlanta before the game. And you can talk to Kirby, I have Melanie eating out of the palm of my hand

If you would untie her from the radiator, she would be able to feed herself!!

2 hours ago, CountryCletus said:

Wouldn’t we have to rename Gugny “the ice box”?

If you would untie her from the radiator, she would be able to feed herself!!

I never updated you about Katie.  You may have seen me tell Augie or Levi.

We were never beyond early dating stage and as you know she wanted a Christian. Well, we hadn't seen each other since the game and this was a few weeks ago now; she posted a few photos of her weekend and I commented she looked incredible or great or something innocuous. Well, the next morning I get a text "those remarks are highly inappropriate. I blocked you on Facebook and Instagram as well as unfollowed you on any social media, I'd rather not have to block your number, as well."

I called her dramatic and said she overreacted, told her to eat **** and I'll go ahead and block her.

Women are crazy.

30 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I never updated you about Katie.  You may have seen me tell Augie or Levi.

We were never beyond early dating stage and as you know she wanted a Christian. Well, we hadn't seen each other since the game and this was a few weeks ago now; she posted a few photos of her weekend and I commented she looked incredible or great or something innocuous. Well, the next morning I get a text "those remarks are highly inappropriate. I blocked you on Facebook and Instagram as well as unfollowed you on any social media, I'd rather not have to block your number, as well."

I called her dramatic and said she overreacted, told her to eat **** and I'll go ahead and block her.

Women are crazy.

Chivalry.... 

Just now, CountryCletus said:

Chivalry.... 

It really was, man. Just being nice to her and saying she looked great that I was glad she had a fun weekend visiting her friends.

A great woman but we were oil and water since she discovered I wasn't Christian

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It really was, man. Just being nice to her and saying she looked great that I was glad she had a fun weekend visiting her friends.

A great woman but we were oil and water since she discovered I wasn't Christian

Didn’t you introduce yourself??? She must have thought we were all weird at the opener when we were calling you Jeff.... 

Sorry if that has already been mentioned, I did not read the previous 4 pages.

It would be great if each post in a thread had a post number like it did before.  It's helps to navigate a thread or go back to one and pick up where you left off.

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Virgil said:

A tally count of every time you click on a fake link and end up looking at Peter Pan.  Let people see how gullible you really are

And a tally for those who are obsessed enough to post Peter Pan links.  You would think they should discuss this with their mental health therapists.