Will JoeSixPack get killed in SanDiego by a jilted lover? 80 to 1

Will El Pegual be fined for owning two teams in the same city? 70 to 1

How much can we sell our rollover comp picks for? Over $30 million

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

And an “Odds Board”:

Will JoeSixPack get killed in SanDiego by a jilted lover? 80 to 1

Will El Pegual be fined for owning two teams in the same city? 70 to 1

How much can we sell our rollover comp picks for? Over $30 million

Will Fergy let being Points Leader go to his head?

80 to 1 

:D

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Will Fergy being Points Leader go to his head?

80 to 1 

:D

It would be MUCH lower if he could see all the little people way back yonder that he’s already lapped. But is it a tortoise and the hare scenario? Bugs Bunny has messed this kind of thing up before...but I guess he always won. If we can figure out how to properly make an Acme missle function, we have a chance! 

There was a guy on my college rugby team who used to lap everyone in our warm up runs, then run up behind us and scream in our ears “DON”T LET ME LAP YOU!” I can’t believed I never turned around and punched him in the face! We are still friends, but that might not be the case if I had broken his jaw. Oh....wait....my dark side is coming out. Never mind. Just kidding, of course...... 

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

But, they are graded on a curve. 

bologna dude.  I showed you the picture of the girl I spent the night with in Atlanta before the game. And you can talk to Kirby, I have Melanie eating out of the palm of my hand

On 11/7/2017 at 9:16 PM, DC Tom said:

We have one.  SaviorPeterman is our icon for knowing nothing.

I'm thinking a "4D Chess" button might save us from a few thousand SP posts.

Oh, wait. This was supposed to be about nonsensical features. 

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

bologna dude.  I showed you the picture of the girl I spent the night with in Atlanta before the game. And you can talk to Kirby, I have Melanie eating out of the palm of my hand

I didn’t see the pic, but I thinks it’s funny you take it so seriously. I was kidding!  Good for you. I won’t deny your.......hobby? I’m sure you’re good at it.  Different strokes for different folks. Wait! That could be taken wrong.... Carry on and do your thing. I’m not here to testify or judge anyone for anything. 

16 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Let me get this straight. You hand-fed a girl named Melanie bologna, in Atlanta?

3 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Let me get this straight. You hand-fed a girl named Melanie bologna, in Atlanta?

Did you come across that pic of the camel? ...that might have been named.....

No, I kid Boyst. You have to acknowledge you invite that. I’m sure they are lovely ladies. You can’t be so forward about it, and so defensive at the same time. 

I loved fried bologna and onion sandwiched growing up, BTW. On rye, of course.  

9 hours ago, The Dean said:

Precisely!

9 hours ago, Augie said:

I didn’t see the pic, but I thinks it’s funny you take it so seriously. I was kidding!  Good for you. I won’t deny your.......hobby? I’m sure you’re good at it.  Different strokes for different folks. Wait! That could be taken wrong.... Carry on and do your thing. I’m not here to testify or judge anyone for anything. 

Haha you know I know you were not seriously knowing that I knew I wasn't 

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

A translator for my posts.  But then again, that's not nonsensical.  If anything, it makes sense out of the nonsense.

Hey... He'd make a zillion selling it to Twitter, Facebook.

By translator, you mean something that automatically deletes them, right?