Bills Mediocrity!!

HOF

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a "gut feeling" that the Bills wil be .500 team for the next few years! For what it's worth!

264349[/snapback]

give us some insight on some of your past Gut Feelings and how they turned out. Not worth much unless we know who we are dealing with.

Are you sure it's not just indigestion? :angry:

personally, I think we can be 9-7, but we haven't seen the final pieces of Free Agency/Trades/Draft fall into place yet.

give us some insight on some of your past Gut Feelings and how they turned out. Not worth much unless we know who we are dealing with.

Are you sure it's not just indigestion? :angry:

personally, I think we can be 9-7, but we haven't seen the final pieces of Free Agency/Trades/Draft fall into place yet.

264353[/snapback]

OK! I'm biased ( Drew "lover" ). But, being stoic, why should the Bills be good this season?

I have a "gut feeling" that the Bills wil be .500 team for the next few years! For what it's worth!

264349[/snapback]

shove your gut feeling and get behind the bills and JP , don't be a jerk :angry:

It doesn't work that way, Sparky. You can't make a statement with no fact, and then ask everyone to disprove you. Make your case, and we'll disprove that instead.

264357[/snapback]

Absolutely 100% agreed. I just can't stomach people who turn negative just because they don't get their own way and tell everyone else it's their responsibility to make them happy again. That's what five year olds do.

I was never a Bledsoe basher, but now that JP Losman is the Bills QB, I'm going to be an optimist. Besides his mobility, JP gives the Bills upside, something that Drew is long past. Sure he's going to hit some bumps in the road, but he's obviously talented, and he has some great coaches working with him to get him past those bumps.

don't bother arguing with this Drew tool..she goes by Rui Pereira on other boards and truly believes that Drew Bledsoe is the greatest and only football player on earth.

264401[/snapback]

Elaborate!