On The Radio Today

Chef Jim

So the CEO of our company has a radio show out here in LA. He had me on to do a segment today.  Found out the Engineer is a big Jets fan.  Nice guy so he either was lying about being a Jets fan or he was just being nice because we pay him.  Anyway I got a nice Go Bills! in there.  :D

27 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So the CEO of our company has a radio show out here in LA. He had me on to do a segment today.  Found out the Engineer is a big Jets fan.  Nice guy so he either was lying about being a Jets fan or he was just being nice because we pay him.  Anyway I got a nice Go Bills! in there.  :D

Congratulations ?

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Of course!  

I offer don't take. 

You never give me advice when I ask, you always say you don't understand or can't hear me. All I want to know is what country I should get a bank account in to hide a large sum of money so I don't have to pay taxes. 

15 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Funny, was watching one of the Sunday morning shows and Tom Perez, current chairman of the DNC was on. He also got "hey, I am from Buffalo , Tim Russert, and Go Bills" in!

11 hours ago, Just Jack said:

You never give me advice when I ask, you always say you don't understand or can't hear me. All I want to know is what country I should get a bank account in to hide a large sum of money so I don't have to pay taxes. 

You have to pay him for that advice.

17 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I'm sorry.....do I know you. 

I guess for those of you that won't listen to the show (all of you) I need to tell you how I got in a "Go Bills!" on a radio program about financial planning.  The CEO asked me about my worst financial decision.  I told him many many years ago I saw a car on a lot I just HAD to have. Black, spoilers all around.........he interrupts me and says: "You ARE from Buffalo!"  Seeing this was a radio program and he is my CEO I couldn't tell him to !@#$ off! so I took the opportunity to throw in the Go Bills!  I mean Jesus Christ if it was a Camaro I understand his comment but it was a Daytona.  :censored:

Edited by Chef Jim

On 11/6/2017 at 3:08 PM, Chef Jim said:

Thought you were a raiders fan 

11 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Thought you were a raiders fan 

I’m not a fan of any team anymore.  But the CEO was busting my chops about Buffalo and the Engineer is over there going J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets so I had to say something. I did it for you guys.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m not a fan of any team anymore.  But the CEO was busting my chops about Buffalo and the Engineer is over there going J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets so I had to say something. I did it for you guys.  

You could have given a Shout Out to the Attica Hotel....geez