Thoughts and prayers to those in Texas

mead107

I think some gun laws would work better than prayers if you are actually interested in stopping scores of innocent people from being killed every 6 weeks in this country by a nut with a gun.

But it's no big deal; happens all the time; as as society we are obviously OK with it as we continually do nothing about it.  This will blow over in a few days.

Enjoy your Sunday night.

10 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

Prayers don't seem to be working since this is happening in houses of prayer. God must be tired of us asking him to solve our problems because too many are afraid to stand up to the gun lobby.

hey look, we found an ass hole

rip to those who lost their lives and hope the victims can recover.

Edited by Boyst62
playing with word filters

4 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I think some gun laws would work better than prayers if you are actually interested in stopping scores of innocent people from being killed every 6 weeks in this country by a nut with a gun.

But it's no big deal; happens all the time; as as society we are obviously OK with it as we continually do nothing about it.  This will blow over in a few days.

Enjoy your Sunday night.

oh wow, we found two!

25 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Oh wow, a f-ing idiot who loves his guns! 

Probably voted for Trump too! 

Thanks a lot, ass hat!

I honestly don't know what gun laws would keep people from killing other people. The guy in New York simply used a truck to run over a bunch of pedestrians. If a gun isn't used, something else will be (explosives, vehicles, poisons, etc.)

This church shooter was stopped by a neighbor with a rifle.

57 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Oh wow, a f-ing idiot who loves his guns! 

Probably voted for Trump too! 

Thanks a lot, ass hat!

No you nitwit, this is a message board on Off the Wall not politics, grow a scrotum go over there and it talk about where that it belongs. There is no need to have any talk about guns or that bull **** here. Your #feelings are precious but not fitting. We don't know all the facts to begin with as well, so while you jump to conclusions go do s on the politics board.

3 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

Prayers don't seem to be working since this is happening in houses of prayer. God must be tired of us asking him to solve our problems because too many are afraid to stand up to the gun lobby.

Go away.

Far away.

Stay there.

10 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

I dont even own a gun, but gun laws arnt gonna do anything. People obtain guns illegally everyday. Someone who wants to kill and shoot a group of people doesn't care if his gun is legal. On top of that, as we've seen in recent times, people are driving trucks and cars through groups of people. Someone who wants to go on a killing spree will find a way regardless. 

14 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I honestly don't know what gun laws would keep people from killing other people. The guy in New York simply used a truck to run over a bunch of pedestrians. If a gun isn't used, something else will be (explosives, vehicles, poisons, etc.)

This church shooter was stopped by a neighbor with a rifle.

Lol, this is silly