I fully believe this team will bounce back

Steptide

Yes it sucks we lost a game last night that technically we should have won.

This game was a lost cause from the start. Mistakes everywhere. Fumbles, sacks, no run game etc. I give Tyrod a ton of credit for playing the way he did given his o line was putrid. It's obvious to me that this team needs a full week of practice to have sound fundamentals.

Having said that, don't make too much of this loss. While it hurts because it's another afc team, I'd personally be shocked if we see another game like this from the bills. This game was not in anyway what we've seen from them this year.

Personally I'm glad the media hype and the trade deadline are over. Players say it's not a distraction, but all we've heard all week is how this team is playoff bound again. Last night was a must win for the jets to save their season and were on the other side being praised by media on a short week. Recipe for disaster. Yes good teams win a game like last night and the bills should've won. But the bills are still young with these coaches and their will be growing pains. I have no idea if the bills will squeak in the playoffs this year, but 100% confident what we saw from them last night was a fluke. Go bills

cool.

but when Drew Brees comes to town and carves our secondary up then what happens.

No guarantee of that. weather could be bad and we should have our secondary fully healthy by then. Benjamin will be active also and this will help.

The season is essentially on the line next week because if we lose against the Saints and fall to 5-4 it's last year all over again with 2 straight road games against the Chargers and Chiefs and then home against the Pats. Because best case is going 1-2 in those games for sure.

Hard to have much confidence right now when you are supposed to start playing your best football of the season in the 2nd half and the Bills came out and had their worst possible game on the national stage and were blown off the field.