Has anyone had an LED TV repaired?

Steptide

I seem to be responding without reading anything, so I'll let you field from people reading, but you should look at Costco for a replacement. You may not prefer LG or Vizio, but they each have a 65" with 4x HDMI, 4K UHD for $800 and $970, respectively.

And if you can wait a couple weeks, they're going to have bigger deals around black friday time. That's when I got my tv last year.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you can wait a couple weeks, they're going to have bigger deals around black friday time. That's when I got my tv last year.

set the alarm for 2am and put on your kevlar and neoprene protective gear

---------------------------------------

One boxing day some dweeb was telling his son "it's a jungle so you have to be as mean as me", and he seemed serious

so when he tried to enter the store behind me i shut the door on him and said he wouldn't last 2 seconds in a jungle.

set the alarm for 2am and put on your kevlar and neoprene protective gear

---------------------------------------

One boxing day some dweeb was telling his son "it's a jungle so you have to be as mean as me", and he seemed serious

so when he tried to enter the store behind me i shut the door on him and said he wouldn't last 2 seconds in a jungle.

Costco's stuff was all available online and the sales prices were on for a couple weeks. There was zero insanity endured.

Just for the heck of it, I went and looked at tvs today just in case the repair shop is unable to fix mine. Found a 65" Vizio 4k TV for $850. 4 HDMI inputs and all the works. Definitely will be my choice if mine ends up not fixable

Edited by Steptide